Ce forum will he be dead soon?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: This forum will he be dead soon?

by Exnihiloest » 01/03/20, 18:19

Christophe wrote:Oh calm Guy, you're shooting red bullets at everyone there!

You're on the verge of having your 2st warning!

I already had it, and suddenly in the evening, I did not take chocolate mousse.

In addition I still do not know why because the remarks complained of are not quoted. It was when we were talking about Rémi Guillet, about the process of which I was skeptical.

Received by personal message:
Christophe wrote:This is a warning about your general attitude towards forums whether it is on attacks on ideas or people. After 3 your account will be permanently banned from forums.

It is therefore rather for all of my work.
I would attack people when I defend myself.
And above all I attack ideas! Yes ! Terrible! Surely not the good ones. Too bad we didn't have the list of non-attackable ideas, that would have avoided my blunder. :(
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/20, 18:33

realistic ecology wrote:So let's go back to the time of brutality, the strongest, the most rapacious... to the law of the jungle.

Aren't we there yet? Except that violence is less physical but more monetary and more psychological to dominate your neighbor ...

energies-fossil-nuclear / L-call-of-17-November-is-he-justify-t15820 1630.html # p377250

In the same genre a info who has not been around the news... did you say manipulation?

The movement of Yellow Vests has already won 600 Millions € in bank fees to the French for 2019! Explanations ...
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 18:40

realistic ecology wrote:
Ahmed wrote:
... insult can be the first step towards civilization

... so let's carefully avoid the insult! 8)

So let's go back to the time of brutality, of the strongest, of the most rapacious ... to the law of the jungle. Did I understand your idea correctly? If not, please feel free to correct me.

Yes, absolutely (since we are in an enlightened, just, fair, non-destructive civilization) and also (as I already answered your colleague with the same way of thinking) with the candle, the oxcart, the cautery (I innovate), bloodletting, leeches, imprecations, prayers, druidism, shamanism, black and white magic, astrology, etc, etc ... let's be crazy! Let's destroy schools, imprison intellectuals, scientists, politicians, CEOs, CEOs, HRDs. Basically, let's go back to the dark ages! : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/03/20, 18:42

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:About professional trolls (I haven't read everything but I'm sure it's interesting ...), the page is accessible on archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20160314150 ... -a49933194 because the original blog no longer exists ...
Is it reliable as info?
In your opinion what is conspiracy: conspiracy.watch or this blogger? https://www.conspiracywatch.info/
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 18:47

izentrop wrote:In your opinion what is conspiracy: conspiracy.watch or this blogger? https://www.conspiracywatch.info/

What is "conspiracy.watch" or "conspiracy.watch"? ... Ah. Well. Interesting.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/03/20, 18:47

realistic ecology wrote:
Ahmed wrote:
... insult can be the first step towards civilization

... so let's carefully avoid the insult! 8)

So let's go back to the time of brutality, of the strongest, of the most rapacious ... to the law of the jungle. Did I understand your idea correctly? If not, please feel free to correct me.

I understand it the same way. We would not currently be living in a civilization or a civilized society.
It is true that in Attila's time, we impaled the interlocutor with whom we did not agree, it was still mouthful even if it is not by there that we operated, and a direct sympathetic side, the show for the guests was very friendly, we were among humans. It was not the dehumanizing sophistication of life in our cities today that everyone complains about! : Lol:

And of course since everything is not perfect today because we have our little miseries, we brandish them or those of others like a standard while magnifying and caricaturing everything because we are not aware of this cognitive bias common to most humans, or that we do not know how to overcome it. So there was no progress, it was necessarily better before, let's demolish everything and go back.
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 18:51

Exnihiloest wrote:
realistic ecology wrote:kif

kif

Dupont and Dupond agree. And always with the same retort which consists in taking people for idiots. : roll:
0 x
realistic ecology
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by realistic ecology » 01/03/20, 18:55

Christophe wrote:
realistic ecology wrote:So let's go back to the time of brutality, the strongest, the most rapacious... to the law of the jungle.

Aren't we there yet? Except that violence is less physical but more monetary and more psychological to dominate your neighbor ...

If you regret the Dark Ages, the Middle Ages, the time of food shortages and famines, the life expectancy of 20 years at birth ... The time of the lords and the laborers at thank you, if you regret the habeas corpus and human rights ...
Between imperfect and inhuman, you lack a sense of proportion.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/03/20, 18:59

GuyGadebois wrote:They use for that all the arsenal at their disposal and which they name "correct sources" which are only emanations (the 500 signatory assholes, for example) of the destructive and murderous lobbies (I have already spoken of the assassinations of ecologists sponsored by "these people") who have led us to this state of the world and that we are trying to fight "as we can". Until the housework is done, they will tirelessly continue to use "aggressive marketing" to promote GMOs, vaccines, transhumanism, chemicals, fossil fuels and the atom. They will continue to deny human responsibility for global warming
The king of amalgam in any sense is you.

You keep talking about Nazis but for you conspiracy.watch.info is a conspiratorial site, what insight. : Twisted:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 19:16

izentrop wrote:
You keep talking about Nazis but for you conspiracy.watch.info is a conspiratorial site, what insight. : Twisted:

"Don't stop" is "slightly" exaggerated and who has adorned the yellow star to victimize himself? Your mate Tryphon. Me, I bounced back.
0 x