People section !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 20:34

Econbology: -> :frown:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 20:46

Benoit- wrote:Bahh no, I don't mean anything by that, but I insist, they have a nose with very similar ears, it's just a remark.

Well ... it makes us a nice leg ... to stay in the same vocabulary ... : Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 00:12

Where did we go there? I would put a lot of dots but I will be spotted.

Good night. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).