Lost Cat

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/06, 09:56

Well we talked a bit with the people of the village and apparently a lot of cats would be kidnapped by Dutch tourists in summer ... grrr from Dutch! Especially since he had a collar he was tattooed (electronically ...) ...

All I hope is that he didn't die of hunger / thirst locked up in a cellar (although there isn't a lot here) or that he died a long time after an injury X or Y ... : Cry: : Cry:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Lost Cat

by denis » 03/08/06, 10:15

hi, to call your cat at the noise of the vfr, if you do, shut up : Cheesy: especially on the site :P :P
I saw cats come back after several months! so hope!
it is not a great hunting season: hope!
on the other hand if you did not teach him the rules of the road ........
(sorry I like to make humor even / especially in tragic cases, it's like a fit of laughter at a funeral, it's nervous)
a cat is not very loyal, it can be adopted by a family qlq tps then it will come back, or else in a very long walk : Lol:
to console you, the next time I wear, I keep a kitten for you, I will send it to you as a Collissimo : Mrgreen: (sorry oops)
0 x
Christophe

Re: Lost cat

by Christophe » 03/08/06, 14:23

denis wrote:hi, to call your cat at the noise of the vfr, if you do, shut up : Cheesy: especially on the site :P :P

Uh to my knowledge he rarely saw / heard my VFR .... I drive very little at the moment (2 months that I have not taken it out) since I don't need to move ... so not really the right method ...

denis wrote: I saw cats come back after several months! so hope! it is not a great hunting season: hope!
on the other hand if you did not teach him the rules of the road ........ (sorry I like to make humor even / especially in the tragic cases, it is like a fit of giggles at a funeral is nervous)

He was rather afraid of cars ... so I'm not too afraid on this side ...

denis wrote: a cat is not very loyal, it can be adopted by a family qlq tps then it will come back, or else in a very long walk : Lol:

This is the hypothesis in which I believe the most ... especially that during the last month he passed only very rarely and did not seem to be very hungry ... Ah the little con He abandoned us !!!! : Cheesy: Finally if he is happier there so much the better !!

denis wrote: to console you, the next time I wear, I keep a kitten for you, I will send it to you as a Collissimo : Mrgreen: (sorry oops)

Chiche? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 03/08/06, 14:45

I was told (but is it true? : Cheesy: ) that a parcel delivery service was on strike and the packages were waiting in a hangar. After a few days, one of the packages reeked until the employees decided to open it. And what did they find? A dead cat!

Taken with remorse at the idea that the cat had died in there because of the delays, they decided to replace it with a cat resembling - and very alive.

A few days later, customer service received a furious phone call: the package had arrived and the cat was alive.
- but Sir, you should be glad that your cat did not suffer from the transport, answers the operator.
- exactly !! I am a taxidermist and it was the deceased cat of a client that I had to stuff !!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 03/08/06, 14:51

Soon, the repatriation of the G.Is who died in Iraq by post ???
:?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
scoundrel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

lost cat

by scoundrel » 03/08/06, 15:47

Hello!

We have 2 cats, mother and son. The latter is 2 years old. We live in the countryside and our cats go hunting every day in the neighboring fields. Lately, we left for a weekend and we left croquettes and food on our terrace so that they lack nothing. The mother returned, on the other hand at the end of the 3rd day no trace of ... Scoundrel not to name him !!

My wife went into the forest, called him, heard desperate mews and he arrived near her in terror. We believe that he was chased by another whole male cat in order to chase him from his territory. The mother experienced this similar problem, we took her to the vet because she was limping. In fact, it was covered in scratches and bites. It was our veterinarian who told us about this land problem.

As for your cat, it may have been chased by foxes or weasels too.

Search within a radius of 2 or 3 km by calling it, you never know. Good luck!

scoundrel.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/06, 11:06

Still no news from our cat ... but ... a barely weaned 3 to 4 month old kitten meowed on Saturday evening in front of our door ... A nice surprise awaited me on my return from weend in Alsace .. .even if obviously we would have preferred to find "Mongo" ...

Mysterious chance since it was during our previous Alsatian weekend that we had lost our cat precisely ...

In any case for the moment we adopted it and if nobody asks us (we put a small poster on our door) well we will not be bothered to adopt it definitively!

I am attaching a small photo:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/09/06, 11:26

In the photo, he has a rascal look like "if he still moves this thing, I jump on it" : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/06, 11:29

Targol wrote:In the photo, he has a rascal look like "if he still moves this thing, I jump on it" : Mrgreen:

Well seen ... He's a future hunter! He is super excited and is already bringing back his "preys" (paper balls) ...

So it took 20 shots to get a correct photo like the one you see ... I have bloody forearms ... it's been a long time : Shock: but we like them for that too ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/09/06, 13:07

Mine, "Gandalf" (because it is almost all white :P), is a real killer:
  • greatest number of prey observed: 1 field mouse, 1 bird and 2 rapiettes (lizards for people who are not SW) in the space of 4 hours.
  • biggest prey: last week, a 15cm brown (field) rat without counting the tail.

Christophe wrote:My forearms are bloody ...

LOL, fortunately for me, Gandalf does not consider my forearms as a potential prey ....
0 x