Blog ... my garden!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 01/01/09, 12:56

let's move on to the political or ideological aspect of the thing,

here is my situation: mother of 2 children, we are entrusted with 5 children every day, and we reflect on the impact that can have, both on health and on the environment, the consumption of 5 liters of cow's milk daily and approximately 10 yogurts !!!

1. on health, it seems recognized that for children under 3 years switching to vegetable milk is not a good idea; for my migrainous husband (and a little coated! there is no point in reading it, he will make the head for 1 week otherwise !!!) it is better that he avoids cow's milk, which fills his migraines.

2. with regard to the impact on the environment, vegetable milk seems preferable, but GMOs are a source of concern !!! (we would not want to spoil the life of our little comforters, or those of others, let alone encourage this kind of production, we who run organic farms (by bike, of course !!!).

3. Regarding the economic factor, I do not know the price of a liter of vegetable milk, but my organic milk, bought in Germany my cost about 79 cts per liter, and given the amount used, this factor has its importance (I consume more liters of milk than fuel year-round).
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 01/01/09, 18:40

do not pass on the political aspect, we are precisely in the heart of politics (management of the city) only the mafiosis of premiere would have us believe that they alone are able to make politics;)

for milk, I tell myself that the negative aspect is especially after drinking poop milk for years necessarily it makes the body react (the milk is emunctory so all that we give to the cow comes back in the milk) . Organic milk seems to me to be much better than industrial milk (beware of the current drift of BIO which was almost planned for several years before by activists when the state took over the reins of organic).
In addition, cow's milk is much heavier than vegetable milk (just compare to realize it).
For the environment, vegetable milk is just the vegetable to grow while animal milk must first be fed, with vegetable, the cow before and during its milk production period;). A plant is renewable each year, an animal it takes more time because it takes the time it matures for production;)

for the price it's not expensive (I pay € 1 / L at the market), but what ORGANIC are we talking about (European organic?)? And it seems to me that Germany has no minimum wage (this allows nuancing the tariff;))
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 01/01/09, 20:22

Regarding my famous organic cow's milk, it seems to me that the organic standards in Germany are higher than the so-called "European organic", to check!

the one from germany i use it for yoghurts, the consumption on weekends, where i can't go to the farm (because pasteurized)

for the rest, I get it at the farm, so it is necessary to use it quickly, do not make a mistake in the daily orders! it's a mess!

well, we are doing, but actually, no more green than that.

indeed, a vegetable milk at 1 € per liter on 2 or 3 liters daily does not pose a primary concern, the question arises of conservation, does vegetable milk keep open for 1 to 2 days?
0 x
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Corpse Grinder 666 » 01/01/09, 23:50

farm milk like that on my market is raw ...
Besides, I forgot in the context of "milk not good for health" that of sterelized milk where there is nothing more unlike raw (such as white sugar and whole sugar).

For the German standards it seemed to me that it was the opposite, but hey whatever, given what they (the tie suits who know better than everyone) take us out ... : Cry:
0 x
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 16/01/09, 20:24

Glad that my subject attracts people, even if you have moved away from the main subject ^^

Really sorry I do not have much time to take care of it but the vegetable garden is progressing well (from tomorrow I continue the work), I had some problems with wild boars and it was necessary to redo the cultivation squares ... :?

New articles on the last month of September (the month when the first tomatoes appeared ^^) are online, do not hesitate (by PM or by comment) to give your opinions and / or advice!
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 22/01/09, 10:43

For rapid germination of seeds, avoid watering with cool rainwater (too acidic) and prefer tap water.
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 23/04/09, 06:43

for faster germination there is also the solution of soaking the seeds, one night is enough to soften the outer membrane of the seed and allows the young shoot to come out more easily.

The presence of water simply allows the seed to begin the germination process.
0 x
nicolas44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nicolas44 » 23/04/09, 09:14

The link is dead ...
0 x
Nicolas! Let's live better, live organic! I recommend this health blog
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 23/04/09, 10:05