Bistrons VS econology, a troll more ... sick!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 07/05/15, 13:19

I do not think it's necessary.
And then consider it as "sponsorship".
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/15, 13:38

Ok

Sponsoring it sounds better than don ... I think about it ...
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 08/05/15, 10:42

hello to you, I just came across this topic, although I do not come too often, I try to follow (visitor) from time to time.

and you know that you come home whenever you want, for example when you come to paramotor in my corner.

and this little step I'm going to make a small donation or sponsor (paypal), it will be a shame that your site and forum disparaise.

kisses to you and to everyone around you.

jean
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/05/15, 12:43

Thank you Tigger for your invitation (it is true that we should see more, we are almost the same region) and for your sponsorship and you can also go home whenever you want!

Oh yes, do paramotors in the Cattenom nuclear thermals :) : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 08/05/15, 17:12

Christophe wrote:ps: take a tour of France econological to meet those who would like to meet me would be a beautiful project that I have in mind for a few years ...

The beautiful days arrive, the beach is a few minutes, the "mountain" at 1 hour, nature and the birds on the spot ..... and a room which awaits you and the moufflet if that makes you happy for a few days. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 08/05/15, 19:31

Christophe wrote:The main disadvantage through the shop is that it is mandatory to create a customer account (necessarily) ...

What I find really bad with this shop where there are many things that interests me is that I can not open an account because I am domiciled in Switzerland.

It's too bad.

PS: If my request to change the nickname is accepted, I donate, me too (blackmail ?!Image )
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/05/15, 22:06

hey must do the old guys!

Telephone, bank transfer / check and post office :P
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 09/05/15, 10:27

Christophe wrote:
ps: I'm thinking of sending a solar keychain to all donors over 20 euros ... But that would not be really a gift then. Your opinion?
not worth it otherwise it's no longer a gift !!!!!!!

for paypal info it works .................. : Wink:
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/05/15, 11:18

loopyng84 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
ps: I'm thinking of sending a solar keychain to all donors over 20 euros ... But that would not be really a gift then. Your opinion?
not worth it otherwise it's no longer a gift !!!!!!!

for info paypal it works .................. : Wink:

[HS mode: ON)
It's difficult to make an interface crazier than that of pale pay, they even managed to make links that work and that avoid going around x times to come back to the same place .... Instead of saying directly, you can or you can not use "this case, choice", they make you go around indefinitely ... up to square one without comment.
And this without counting the conditions of use etc ... they protect who, what? Certainly not the user ... of them.
No idea of ​​the "added value" that this kind of transaction can bring for an average user ...
[HS mode: OFF]
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/15, 16:59

Flytox wrote:The beautiful days arrive, the beach is a few minutes, the "mountain" at 1 hour, nature and the birds on the spot ..... and a room which awaits you and the moufflet if that makes you happy for a few days. :P

It is noted Flytox! 8) 8)

Can you paraglide on the dunes near your home? There is the dune of Pyla in your area but I do not know how many km it is from you ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"