Big blow blues ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Close the blues ...

by Christophe » 11/02/16, 23:15

elephant wrote:Chatelot 16 said:

alas I find that the quality of education in France is declining

My poor friend ! You should come to Belgium! And what does spelling reform mean?

To know the 2 systems (I was a few weeks in Belgium and I did all my schooling in France from 1984 to 2001 !!) I can say this:

a) The 2 systems are going down is clear and clear !!
b) The average level expected by teachers is higher in Belgium (eg primary equations in CE2 or CE1 for example and a patent-style examination at the end of primary school)
c) BUT, paradoxically, the average level of education of pupils seems to me lower in Belgium (at all ages)
d) But above all: the Belgian system is MONSTERLY more messy ... especially in nursery, primary and humanities (= middle school) = choice of "types" of schools ... Elephant will explain it to you better than me !! = big additional cost which could be affected elsewhere!

If you want to criticize the systems of national education whether in Belgium or France, I remind you this subject: Company-and-philosophy / the-gaps-the-program-of-the-education-national-t10049.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Close the blues ...

by chatelot16 » 11/02/16, 23:55

What is the point of criticizing? ... what would be more useful would be to find an alternative solution to advance the schimilimili ...

schmilblick ... we come back to the last great philosopher, coluche!

I do not speak in a vacuum: I think that the net has a role to play to make up for the shortcomings of teaching ... I am preparing something on this subject

if I had only the official teaching I would have been a dunce, because the raw theories do not fit in my head if there is no practical application ... luckily I had a way to to learn the important thing before teaching, children's educational books, toys, then DIY and visits to scrap dealers ... I often say that the scientific culture I found at 3 place, the books , the school, and the scrapers! and the last one in importance is not the one we believe
0 x