Special bike

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
delnoram

Special bike

by delnoram » 01/08/08, 22:36

0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/08/08, 22:52

I particularly appreciate that of the Vélotaxi: look at the name of the shop behind! : Cheesy:

I would like to ride on the big modern bi ... have you already tested it?

Otherwise the paramotor tricycle is nothing like a bike ... :?:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/08/08, 23:06

About weird "pneumatic":

When I was a kid, in the attic, there was a bicycle with very special "tires" which had done a lot of service during the last war, in the midst of a shortage of everything.

The "tire" consisted of rubber washers (40mm in diameter?) Punched out from the blank of a used car tire.

A thick wire passed through the central hole of the washers to hold the assembly on the rim. The tightening on the bottom of the rim was obtained by twisting the ends of the wire. In fact even if it was a "bit" heavy, it drove quite a bit and the handling was respectable! : Mrgreen: The photo would not have gone wrong on this site ...
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/08/08, 23:33

For the pudding made in rings, this was how the handles of daggers, sabers, bayonet US Army, with leather rings tightened in the central rod.

It's a bit like the Kebab system, when you can't afford the real money, you make ends meet. : Mrgreen:

---
As a teenager, I had pierced outside, the running surface of an old tire with large head seeds (upholstery nails).
I had cut it, then connected it with wire, so as to hood the rear tire of a functional bicycle.
Inspiration from a snowy day, where I wanted to test a snow tire for bikes.
For powerful starts, it was OK,
But the unpaired front wheel still skidded on the ice, causing the fall ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/08, 09:58

Flytox wrote:About weird "pneumatic"

Yeah funny too this one, I wonder how it brakes / turns :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/08/08, 15:57

Bicycle, erotic cinema version, the CinérotiC:

0 x