Between humor and prevention

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Between humor and prevention

by bamboo » 27/03/08, 16:39

A little story (a little bit out of order, but shortened, that compensates? ...) which is supposed to be true, but which above all makes it possible to become aware of "relativity" (those who know me know that I like small stories ):
A teacher is giving a lesson on all the junk you can find in our food. He therefore talks about all the EXXX (preservatives, colorings, flavor enhancers & co) that can be found in commercial dishes.
On this, the majority of students are scandalized. Some even swear to stop eating xxBIPxx (chocolate bars).
Come the break. These same students take their cigarette out of their favorite package ... : Mrgreen:

Morality (if I may allow myself): pay attention to what is pointed at, but also to what we are used to using without being wary
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity