2009 Economic Appointment

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 06/06/09, 23:33

If I have his authorization, I have a compromising photo of Maloche ... under the tent ... which he took himself if, yes!
they are so cute the two lou-lou!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 07/06/09, 00:58

And where is the respect for privacy? : Evil: I'm fine, even when I wake up or lie down 8)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 07/06/09, 11:35

No Xtophe, that was at bedtime! :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/06/09, 12:15

Lietseu wrote:If I have his authorization, I have a compromising photo of Maloche ... under the tent ... which he took himself if, yes!
they are so cute the two lou-lou!

0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/06/09, 22:59

Uh, the one with Guillaume? nan nan, that's personal : Cheesy:

I received your photos, we all have digs of dug up :D, and I had not seen that you had made films : Mrgreen:

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/06/09, 23:47

Vooouuaahhh la Bééhèèème !! 8)

Maloche, I'm leaving my hat :D
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"