2009 Economic Appointment

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/06/09, 21:56

Of course we worked like chefs : Cheesy:
finally, especially the chef
And nono too :D, by the way I'm still waiting for your photos
Image :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/06/09, 22:02

It's not worth it, we were in "off duty" mode
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/06/09, 22:30

Groan not :D , look, I found a photo of you in the middle of a speech, too bad there is no sound, because the reader cannot appreciate your natural eloquence and your talents as a speaker; truce de blabla and observe without being noticed:

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/06/09, 22:34

and I even have one where you were telling me that I had to talk to the cows in Flamingo to give them a hug : Cheesy: (true)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/09, 22:43

I confirm for the cow! I also confirm that a Parisian who sees real cows seems to fall back into childhood! : Cheesy:

Good to say that it was not really cows but white Belgian blue! It is not too visible on the photo but they are damn muscular! (and without sting please)

Otherwise you will have noticed the great interest of Nono and me for the elephant speech (we could do more, well especially Nono hihihi) : Mrgreen:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 04/06/09, 23:32

I was finding it funny: how we were positioned the same with the same T-shirt. You should have left your beard :D

I admit that I had a few moments of dropouts, but find me someone who did not.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/09, 23:34

Well I cut everything the day before!

I didn't want to scare people too much ... if I had known you had such a long one, I wouldn't have cut it and we would have had a braiding contest ... : Cheesy:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 04/06/09, 23:45

I ratibois the next day seeing the photos :) It almost made the green of the woods not.

PS: Maloche dsl for the photos, it will come I thought it was settled.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/06/09, 08:26

you will still notice that on the table they are bottles of water. I confirm: I did try to learn Flemish in Maloche. wasted effort !
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 05/06/09, 09:02

Christophe wrote:Good to say that it was not really cows but white Belgian blue! It is not too visible in the photo but they are damn muscular! (and without sting please)
Maybe because they are not cows ?? Image

I'm a bit far, of course, but I can't see the udders in the photo (if you know what I mean) ...

Otherwise, please share this moment with us through this post. Obviously very pleasant moment with a lot of serious work also.

Next time I promise I will be there !!!
0 x
It is difficult to single !!!

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"