Anti-troll method: the AB-C test, let's go!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Anti-troll method: the AB-C test, let's go!

by izentrop » 11/03/21, 09:22

ABC2019 wrote:you will have to tell me ...
climate skeptic blah blah.
I remind you that the question was
ABC2019 wrote:none of these proposals is scientifically established, or you have to tell me by whom and how.
and
work carried out by a network of 2 scientists, the IPCC has established human responsibility in global warming
99% of scientists provide the irrefutable answer, the remaining 1% have a big ego problem.
So stop your chariot. : Evil:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/03/21, 09:48

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:you will have to tell me ...
climate skeptic blah blah.
I remind you that the question was
ABC2019 wrote:none of these proposals is scientifically established, or you have to tell me by whom and how.
and
work carried out by a network of 2 scientists, the IPCC has established human responsibility in global warming
99% of scientists provide the irrefutable answer, the remaining 1% have a big ego problem.
So stop your chariot. : Evil:

I don't have more ego than you. My question did not relate to the proof of "human responsibility in global warming", which seems to me to be well established scientifically indeed (and therefore that I do not deny), but on the scientific proof that it was very serious and that it had to be avoided at all costs.

So I'm still waiting for your answer to this question.

There are plenty of things which are "obviously" due to human activity, for example the extension of cities and the road network, nobody deduces that it is necessary to destroy all the cities and the roads!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/03/21, 10:08

a B C
There are plenty of things which are "obviously" due to human activity, for example the extension of cities and the road network, nobody deduces that it is necessary to destroy all the cities and the roads!
after the extinction of the human race, nature will resume its rights and these cities and roads will become dust again and not in a million years.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/03/21, 13:15

Janic wrote:a B C
after the extinction of the human race, nature will resume its rights and these cities and roads will become dust again and not in a million years.

But, how can you respond to bullshit that even a ten year old wouldn't say ??? : Shock: : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/03/21, 13:17

did you find out what the president of AFIS Guitounet was doing?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/03/21, 13:19

ABC2019 wrote:did you find out what the president of AFIS Guitounet was doing?

What do you want me to fuck? Frankly ... Do you think you're smart? : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/03/21, 13:35

well it's you who posted a video of AFIS saying

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:If you have an hour and ten to spare or if you want to see the disinformation machine, propaganda and numbing lies at work, go for it, it's sublime!

it's not me ! So it might interest you to know what François Marie Bréon works in. Do you know it or not? it's a cli .. air conditioning ...
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/03/21, 13:37

So what ? So nothing. 8)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/03/21, 13:45

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:So what ? So nothing. 8)

it was just to find out if you knew, that's all.

Personally I'm not the type to say "so and so is right because he belongs to that" or "so and so is wrong because he belongs to that", I look at each argument separately, and it is entirely possible (and even this is the general case) that the same person is right on one point, and wrong on another (and contrary to what Janic repeats at length of post, I consult the AFIS site very little!)
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/03/21, 14:14

(and contrary to what Janic repeats over and over again, I hardly consult the AFIS site!)
of course the AFIS is not the only garbage can, but the rest is from the same barrel, which does not change the result.
it is quite possible (and even this is the general case) that the same person is right on one point, and wrong on another
except you, of course! Where did you admit being wrong about: H, naturopathy, osteopathy, dowsing, etc ... all areas where you don't know anything about it and that your darling AFIS and its under shit doesn't know anymore. : Evil:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré