Anti-troll method: the AB-C test, let's go!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Anti-troll method: the AB-C test, let's go!

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 13:20

In that case...

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 13:20

Don't cry, I'm kidding, eh!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/03/21, 13:23

Christophe wrote:Don't cry, I'm kidding, eh!

You hurt me a lot, Christophe. A lot... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/21, 13:27

Rooooh ....

Nah not possible, it lasts 8 minutes you didn't have time to look at it !!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/03/21, 13:29

Christophe wrote:Rooooh ....

Nah not possible, it lasts 8 minutes you didn't have time to look at it !!

I knew her ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/03/21, 02:58

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:- Or that the RCA is not a problem which would require to be concerned about it.
bad luck, none of these proposals is scientifically established, or you have to tell me by whom and how.
: roll: Climate change: the scientific foundations
Warnings about climate change include those from the IPCC, UN Environment, FAO and the World Meteorological Organization.

The first IPCC report published in 1990 served as a basis for negotiating the 1992 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. After six years of work carried out by a network of 2 scientists, the IPCC established the human responsibility in global warming in its first volume of the 500 edition of the report (new window) entitled “Climate change 2007: the physical scientific bases” of which Météo-France provides a summary.

IPCC experts confirmed the role of greenhouse gas emissions and the severity of the changes underway:

prospect of an average increase of 1,8 ° C to 4 ° C and sea level rise of nearly 60 cm by the end of the XNUMXst century;
generalization of heat waves and heavy precipitation episodes.
25 years after the call launched on the occasion of the Earth Summit, in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), by 1 scientists, 700 scientists signed, on November 15, 364, a manifesto in the journal “BioScience” reproduced in “Le Monde”, entitled: “It will soon be too late”. Scientists point out that the current trajectory of “potentially catastrophic” climate change is “particularly troubling”. The level of CO13 in the Earth's atmosphere has never been so high for at least 2017 years and is now above 2 parts per million (ppm), compared to 800 before the industrial era ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/03/21, 07:22

izentrop wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:- Or that the RCA is not a problem which would require to be concerned about it.
bad luck, none of these proposals is scientifically established, or you have to tell me by whom and how.
: roll: Climate change: the scientific foundations
Warnings about climate change include those from the IPCC, UN Environment, FAO and the World Meteorological Organization.

The first IPCC report published in 1990 served as a basis for negotiating the 1992 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. After six years of work carried out by a network of 2 scientists, the IPCC established the human responsibility in global warming in its first volume of the 500 edition of the report (new window) entitled “Climate change 2007: the physical scientific bases” of which Météo-France provides a summary.

IPCC experts confirmed the role of greenhouse gas emissions and the severity of the changes underway:

prospect of an average increase of 1,8 ° C to 4 ° C and sea level rise of nearly 60 cm by the end of the XNUMXst century;
generalization of heat waves and heavy precipitation episodes.
25 years after the call launched on the occasion of the Earth Summit, in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), by 1 scientists, 700 scientists signed, on November 15, 364, a manifesto in the journal “BioScience” reproduced in “Le Monde”, entitled: “It will soon be too late”. Scientists point out that the current trajectory of “potentially catastrophic” climate change is “particularly troubling”. The level of CO13 in the Earth's atmosphere has never been so high for at least 2017 years and is now above 2 parts per million (ppm), compared to 800 before the industrial era ...

I don't think you think you are teaching me anything by reminding me that there is an IPCC and a lot of people say that CR is very serious, so what exactly do you expect when you remind me of a something that I already know perfectly well? do you think that will make me change my mind?
you will have to tell me anyway what you call "scientific proof" in there. For me scientific proofs are made by quantified experiments which eliminate adverse hypotheses. You know like doing double-blind tests on a molecule with statistically clear results, instead of repeatedly saying on videos that it's true that it works and that given the urgency of the situation we can't allow waiting before acting and that it should be administered immediately even without certainty. Do science instead of intoxicating.

Take for example:
"
Scientists point out that the current trajectory of “potentially catastrophic” climate change is “particularly troubling”.

Can you explain to me what is called "the current trajectory"? for me when we launch a space probe or a shell, they have a predicted "trajectory" only because there are known deterministic laws which can predict their future evolution according to the initial conditions (position and speed at the instant t) . I do not know of any of these laws for our future, so I would like to know what is called "the current trajectory", scientifically speaking.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/03/21, 07:25

I do not know of any of these laws for our future, so I would like to know what is called "the initial trajectory", scientifically speaking.
everything in the universe obeys laws and we must not confuse ignorance and inexistence.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/03/21, 07:42

Janic wrote:
I do not know of any of these laws for our future, so I would like to know what is called "the initial trajectory", scientifically speaking.
everything in the universe obeys laws and we must not confuse ignorance and inexistence.

oh yes it must be surely that, the current trajectory, it must be established by the dowsing, you are right ... scientifically demonstrated thus : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/03/21, 07:48

oh yes it must be surely that, the current trajectory, it must be established by the dowsing, you are right ... scientifically demonstrated thus : Lol:
according to the laws concerning you; con one day, con always! You see that we can predict the future!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré