And hop, + 12%!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
The Passing

by The Passing » 19/10/05, 19:27

It's really too easy ..... + 12% on the gas hop, hop !!

And Breton who will probably accept under cover of efforts made for families in difficulty of paying bills ....... while gas is not at all more expensive to produce! It's a shame. Just the indexing on petroleum products to not make competition "unfair" to petroleum products precisely.

EASY benefit! It's a farce this privatization of GDF .....
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 19/10/05, 21:01

Absolutely, because the customers are captive from the energy point of view.

Fuel oil or oil are more polluting, and more expensive.

Electricity involves acquiring radiators (taking storage heaters that charge at night in off-peak hours and lower energy demand-so nuclear power) and it is still not given.

Wood is the best renewable energy and also involves an investment? In addition the price of the stere is flaming (no pun intended;))

In short, like you, I heat gas and I can only suffer.

PS I do my best to isolate my house to make it less polluting for the environment and therefore it will affect my gas bill as a bonus;)
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 19/10/05, 21:18

Hi Benoit,

Do not you think that given the fossil fuel independence of certain countries, including some close relatives such as Germany and some Nordic countries, France is still lagging behind (The 'parties' of greens and ecologists prefer to do politics ), companies that have the energy monopoly feeling their near end are getting ready to buy the monopoly of clean and renewable energy.
A question, for gas is this as for the electicite, if one produces his "bio" -methane one is obliged to resell to GDF: rolleyes: ??? (at a derisory price of course: angry: !!!)

GEO;).
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 19/10/05, 23:05

former oceanic wrote:
Wood is the best renewable energy and also involves an investment? In addition the price of the stere is flaming (no pun intended;))

Ben there is only one solution ...... the recup to death (for those who can) for this winter it costs me zero bullets heating ............ a Sunday afternoon in a trash and it is unbelievable that we can recover more ca ca hard built by me right now go hop ..... here the pallets destroy and other wastes of wooden yards

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 19/10/05, 23:17

it is certain that the recovery is only true! :D
eh Jeff lives in front of these hutches tell me? :(
in addition it grows like mushrooms on this site whereas before there were only fields: rolleyes: and the famous incineration plant;)
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 19/10/05, 23:27

Well it's next to the trash that there is the new district .... otherwise it goes I'm far from the hut without it from the trash at my home there is a two terminals a can near (hello the garbage trucks of the sita in the morning) finally good you know the corner: rolleyes:

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
The Passing

by The Passing » 20/10/05, 08:49

Be careful with the wood, especially the pallets etc .... often the wood is treated with products not very clean combustion.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 20/10/05, 09:14

+ 12% on gas?!?

This is a very good new reason to participate in Kyot'Home !!

The higher the prices, the more people will be willing to moderate their consumption.
It's good for the environment ... without the wallet ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/05, 11:11

1) This is quite normal ... you have to regulate the price of energy. And it's far from being a new thing!

2) A high rate of fossil energy is one of the bases of an econological society.

3) For moderate-income households, it is clear that this should not be easy ....

4) One more reason to start totally freeing yourself from fossil fuels! After out of the question to go back!
0 x
SAVOIE73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by SAVOIE73 » 20/10/05, 14:36

Absolutely .... The higher the gas goes up, the more fuel is expensive, and the more we have reasons
to rejoice .... Because all this definitely plays for a number of solutions
alternatives that are exposed on this forum.

Now, it is clear that this makes the situation difficult for everyone ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"