All with the environment! Greening Process: On

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Greening Process
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

All with the environment! Greening Process: On

by Greening Process » 21/08/13, 20:17

Good day to you,

I strongly hope above all that informing members about this initiative is indeed allowed on this forum.

We are young people whose common goal is to educate people about the urgency of caring for our environment and to build a strong community of environmentalists. Remember that "we" need the Earth and not the other way around.

Support us if you allow by liking our page, or better, by inviting your entourage to come and see it!

The link to our Facebook page is as follows: https://www.facebook.com/GreeningProcessOn

Sincerely,
The team of "Greening process: On". Stay green : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/08/13, 20:25

Still facebook ...

Do not have another site?
0 x
Greening Process
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Greening Process » 21/08/13, 20:32

Hello Mr. Christophe,

The project has just started a few weeks ago. With that, we are active in mass only on Facebook.

However, we can assure you that the idea of ​​designing a website for the initiative has already faced and we are in full coding of the latter which will take enough time anyway.

Sincerely,
The team of "Greening process: On". Stay green : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/13, 09:16

Ok, bin you can put a little message to this forum in your facebook group? exchange of good process this is called 8)
0 x