Simply dismaying ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 02/02/07, 20:15

Note that given the permanent horns, we do not have the impression that they are just walking, but that does not say more.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/07, 20:46

abyssin3 wrote:That's a lot of :?:

1- Do you really think the game is worth the candle?
2- Should I mention the behavior of the Americans in Gutananmo ...
3- Have there not already been scandals in the treatment of prisoners in Iraq?

This video is real and is even very very nice ... Come back down to Earth ... the guys are invaders who are attacked every day by resistance fighters ... so what is 1 bumpy smashed?

abyssin3 wrote:But on the other hand when you see what the military can do sometimes, it would only surprise me half ...

It's not fake ... Go get some military archive images to understand what the military is capable of especially in a stressful conflict (the I speak in general I am not limited to Americans ...). ..This video is nothing at all ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/02/07, 23:25

It's not fake ... Go get some military archive images to understand what the military is capable of especially in a stressful conflict (the I speak in general I am not limited to Americans ...). ..This video is nothing at all ...

Well agree with you ........ this is only a small overview. They are certainly very afraid but from there to behave like that with the civilians who asked nothing, it is not tolerable.

Imagine an "occupation" in France and they come and hit you from the back with big blows of the bull bar ...... they are having fun there !! well it must be urgent, but if it's on the car bomb, anyway, they will arrive too late. : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
neok
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by neok » 04/02/07, 09:18

Certain military ... Because as in any human organization, there are good people and people much less good, even bad.
However, let us not forget that apart from any value judgment on the legitimate presence or not of such or such army in such or such country, the images or video which we see only reflects very slightly what these people live on the ground ... On both sides ... So effectively caution is required.
0 x
Fall to learn how to get up ...