Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...

by Exnihiloest » 14/11/22, 22:08

Always the little ones attacking the big ones! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/22, 23:38

Exnihiloest wrote:Always the little ones attacking the big ones! : Lol:

You have no respect for lost lives...

We are used to you!
: Shock: : Evil:
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/11/22, 11:10

Christophe wrote:
You have no respect for lost lives...

We are used to you!
: Shock: : Evil:

On this point and in this case, I agree with him completely....

There comes a time when you have to stop the bullshit ... Most of them are former airline pilots or military in search of adrenaline and or glory ... They take the handle of their own free will, knowing the risks involved in flying such machines...

If I take my motorcycle to go to work and I screw up....I'll understand that people say it's a misfortune...If I take it to go and fool around and I find myself in a club .... Well I think I would have looked for it...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/11/22, 11:19

I think these air shows are pretty messy.

how come an elephant and an aerobatic plane are flying in the same place at the same time?

well this is what happens.

And still there are often accidents because the principle is to make demonstrations at low altitude: double-triple risk factor therefore... on the one hand the aircraft are not necessarily ready, on the other hand we fidget them at the limits, and finally no time to catch up with them if it sucks...

but there they really looked for the mrd, especially the little acrobat.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/11/22, 14:52

For those interested, the analysis of ATE CHUET, former naval aviation pilot on Rafale, converted to civil aviation and communication (Youtube, conferences, etc.) around aviation. Generally very interesting, for those who are interested of course.
His channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ATECHUETTOPGUN2SPEAKER/videos
This is the second most recent video.

He doesn't really share Remundo's analyses....or at least has some explanation.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/11/22, 16:13

I will have to listen to him, but what I said is factual.

otherwise the 2 planes would never have collided.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/22, 16:39

The video :

ATE is right: it's a problem of blind spots and therefore of visibility and...of differential speed (I don't know if he said that but I assume that yes a friend summarized the video for me, I'm watching it now) ...

I think that the basic rule of safety in a meeting is not to fly aircraft at too large an airspeed delta and if so, not at the same altitude... the organizers have their share of responsibility but hey, you have to make the spectators dream...

Paramotors are frowned upon and very unwelcome at microlight aerodromes for this reason....in addition to the fact that we fly haphazardly, that we are not predictable because we turn very quickly compared to the others for lack of being clearly visible!

That is to say without a flight plan or real destination most of the time! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/11/22, 19:10

This is also what I saw here: bistro/semi-humor-aeronautical-accidents-in-pdf-t2864.html#p515901 ...not easy to draw a formal conclusion, there are MULTIPLE parameters in accidentology via the tree of causes, on the other hand:

1) the trajectories of these antique zincs did not have to cross! Such an exhibition was far too risky.

2) and even admitting that all safety had been respected and that the accident did not take place, it would be unthinkable for professional pilots to choose such a flight plan, where the pilot is deliberately put in a situation blind spot. The pilot himself should have reacted and understood what could happen then: this is the basis. They repeat the ballet before on the ground, mimicking the positions of the respective planes, impossible not to see it...

3) the other point that I see and that was said by Remundo, is obviously the fact that one can NOT take the risk of flying such venerable planes “together doing figures at the same time and with a risk of telescoping” because I would not be surprised if this set of concomitant facts relegates this crash to the rank of criminal negligence/s (set of interrelated events), which is unfortunately the case here.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/01/23, 00:09

(...who cares; continued) During a test flight:

Crash x12: another F-35 lightning destroyed
The worst modern jet in production?
The 893 F-35 grounded pending the end of the investigation!

Reviews / reviews here and there:
System bugs.
Problematic avionics.
Maintenance sometimes overpriced...
Multi-purpose jet unable to perform in any of the required tasks.
A predictable looser in air combat, though armed with effective weapons (if operational)
Potentially feasible aircraft takeover/hacking (LAN)
To see him maneuver, he regularly gives a feeling of instability...
Naive to believe that avionics updates could compensate for design flaws.
Developed in 1996, jet already outdated, which never ceases to be "developed"...

I know some who must sneer, as long as it is the "best" equipment offered among the NATO forces... : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 15 / 01 / 23, 00: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/01/23, 00:32

I am like this pilot, circumspect on the causes of tilting forward of this plane.

Anyway, we see that it is very unstable and difficult to drive. Not to mention the kerosene consumption which must be gargantuan in these stationary phases.
0 x