stroke, the first checks or gestures that save

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 23:12

Uh it could interest me but it happens where and how? Admission criteria?
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 13/11/08, 23:25

It is best to find out from the Red Cross. They are usually the ones who organize this.
There is a red cross center for each region and they will tell you about training periods and locations.
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Stroke, the first gestures or checks that save

by C moa » 14/11/08, 09:57

Christophe wrote:In 10 years of internet and tens of thousands of spam and stupid mailing of guys who have nothing else to do than pollute my email (we would all be millionaires if the poisons that these mailing contains were true), here are some one that is worth relaying and massively disseminating.

Attention "technical" information must be confirmed by a nurse or a doctor! In short someone from the profession because I am quite incapable of doing it!

CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT, STROKE

It can be used! Take a few minutes to read this and maybe save a life and help spread the word about the danger of stroke.

During a barbecue, Julie stumbles and falls. She tells the other guests that she is fine and that she has hung on because of her new shoes. The friends help him sit down and bring him a new plate. Even if she looks a bit shaken, Julie enjoys the rest of the afternoon joyfully ...

Later Julie's husband phones all their friends to say that his wife has been taken to the hospital .... Julie dies at 18 p.m. She had had a stroke at the barbecue. If those present had been able to identify the signs of such an accident, Julie could have been saved. A neurologist says that if he can reach a stroke victim within three hours, he can completely reverse the effects of the crisis. He says the most difficult is that the stroke is identified, diagnosed and that the patient is seen in less than three hours by a doctor.

Recognize the symptoms of a stroke:
Ask three very simple questions to the person in crisis:
1. * Ask her to SMILE.
2. * Ask him to lift BOTH ARMS.
3. * Ask him / her to PRONOUNCE A VERY SIMPLE SENTENCE (eg The sun is beautiful today).

If she has difficulty performing any of these tasks, call 15 and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.

According to a cardiologist, if everyone who receives this email in turn sends it to 10 people, at least one life could be saved per day (that's it?).

Thank you to all of you.
For your information, here is what we teach French rescuers and firefighters:
- First of all, in initial training, we do not have a specific cerebrovascular accident module because the symptoms of a stroke can be confused with equally serious situations (cranial trauma for example) which can have the same consequences as stroke, namely death or ending up as a standing vegetable.

The detection of neurological distress (stroke but not only) passes for us through an in-depth assessment of the victim:
- We check if the person remembers what happened and if he is able to describe his condition;
- We check if it is well oriented in space and time (in plain language is what it knows where it is, who it is and when we are ...);
- We check if she has a history;
- We observe it in order to detect certain physical signs which can complete our assessment and guide regulators on the urgency or not of the situation. Typically these are pupils, motor skills, local or generalized hemiplegia ...

This is of course a summary, but as you can see, nothing very technical and complicated in the detection phase.

Now this reopens the debate of: why in 8 compulsory years (6 to 14 years) of education in national education (where 80% of us got bored at least 30% of the time) we are not screwed to have had a short week of training life-saving first aid?
First of all, school is compulsory in France until 16 years old so you stay at least 10 years in school : Lol:

Otherwise, since the civil security modernization law (2004) obtaining the PSC1 (replacement for the AFPS) is compulsory to validate the secondary school certificate.

Admittedly today it is not yet done everywhere (In fact it goes more or less quickly according to the sensitivity of the rector and / or the principal of the college) but it advances. The main obstacle for me is that national education lacks instructors and that going through associative bodies such as ours is expensive (and yet we are cheap : Mrgreen: ).

Ultimately, 100% of middle school students (and therefore ultimately French) should be trained in first aid.
I would tend to say that we are on the right track.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 14/11/08, 10:24

I can only encourage everyone to pass their European first aid certificate!

Gregconstruct wrote:It is best to find out from the Red Cross. They are usually the ones who organize this.
There is a red cross center for each region and they will tell you about training periods and locations.
And for good reason, there is ONLY the red cross which makes this patent which is recognized ONLY by the red cross (and again ...).
I therefore warn you against this "patent" because in Europe each country has its specificities in the actions and programs, it is therefore preferable to take the training linked to the country.

In all honesty, this does not really matter for the general public except the fact that he will notice differences between his training and that which he can follow elsewhere (in the company for example) some will be disturbed but good ....
On the other hand, for those who wish to join approved associations or firefighters (civil or military) it is preferable to immediately follow the right training.

In France, we distinguish the following training courses:
- Level 1 Prevention and Civil Rescue (PSC1): suitable for the general public;
- First Aid in Level 1 Team: First Aid (able to intervene in a team but not to lead it);
- Level 2 First Aid in Team: Rescue team member (capable of leading a team and managing PSE1);

In France, there is of course the red cross, there are also:
- The French Federation of Rescue and First Aid (FFSS);
- The National Federation of Civil Protection (FNPC);
- The Federation of White Cross rescuers;
- Rescuers of the Order of Malta;
- ... and many others

For Nantes residents (and the surrounding area) I encourage you to go and see an associationwith knowledgeable and friendly people : Mrgreen: for the others you can see with the Fédé.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/08, 15:13

Image for these details C moa!
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 14/11/08, 17:01

Christophe wrote:Image for these details C moa!
It is always a pleasure to teach the plebs !!!

: Lol:

In fact I have : Oops: but it makes you laugh

0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 14/11/08, 17:49

Hello

It is a priori a hoax

look

http://www.hoaxkiller.fr/hoax/2006/diagnostic_avc.htm

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 15/11/08, 19:17

Hey goaaas

Everything that has been expressed on this post is good
Training
first aid
the first gestures

all that is good : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

-----------------------

What can make you think of a hoax, a hoax

Personal narration
Dramatization of the case
Et
incongruous details
of style
I broke my face because of the NEW shoes
For someone who has a stroke ... is pretty good
to have this kind of argument ... while the person with stroke ... looks rather flabby Image

Hugs
Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 16/11/08, 10:22

zactically
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!