A Grand Survey for Econology?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/09/11, 14:44

: Arrow: I have responded to surveys a lot in order to express my activism, but I hardly answer them any more, because, as stated Flytox, the surveys are largely diverted from their original use and the respondents provide just information that we will use against them ...

Responding to an econology survey, of course, does not take on this aspect. 8)
However, for the capital goods component, the survey will be just an instant photograph ...

2 months ago, I didn't have a VMC DF, 2 years ago I didn't have a CESI or PV, 3 years ago, I didn't have an electric car ...
What will I have in 1, 2 or 5 years that will have changed in my econological behavior. :?:
I ignore it myself. :?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/09/11, 21:19

Example question: (just an example, the question is not sufficiently studied : Mrgreen: )

We announce the type of information sought, we leave a wide choice (possible answers developed by n volunteers from various backgrounds), we systematically put a possibility to express that the question is somewhere badly asked / directed to be able to balance the result. (the voice of the abstainers : Mrgreen: )

Efficiency section of the "Econology" method

Does the information / debates / advice available on Econology generally allow concrete applications in everyday life to reduce the impact of our way of life on the planet / improve people's lives?

Choice: Note from 1 the most "true" to 8 the least relevant.

- it's a little elitist (for technicians)
- it is suitable for the greatest number.
- it's a wealth of useful information (soon the BiBle Ecologique)
- it's not concrete enough, accessible.
- problems not always well posed, (too many false solutions).
- remedies worse than evil (Ayatolah genus of Ecology).
- more questions than answers (we haven't made much progress).
- confused, discordant and scattered information (no summary).
- This question is poorly posed and or oriented therefore ineffective.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/09/11, 09:53

Ok Fly, it's noted!

citro wrote:Responding to an econology survey, of course, does not take on this aspect. 8)
However, for the capital goods component, the survey will be just an instant photograph ...

Indeed, but then we can ask a question in terms of "intention or wishes of equipment" ...

Good ok there it looks a lot like a question of commercial survey but good must know what we want too ...

And then an instant photo is good, right?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/09/11, 20:09

Christophe wrote:Indeed, but then we can ask a question in terms of "intention or wishes of equipment" ...

Good ok there it looks a lot like a question of commercial survey but good must know what we want too ...

And then an instant photo is good, right?

It's interesting, it seems to me that we are slowly entering the process and that we are accelerating as more and more are built / reinforcing increasingly solid justifications, all of this fueled by our favorite site Image econology : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/09/11, 13:22

Christophe wrote:And then an instant photo is good, right?
Come to think of it, we're not here to do forward-looking and say what we will be in X years. :?

So yes, an instant photo is fine. : Cheesy:
And at least we know what we are talking about, unlike industrialists and advertisers who sell dreams ... Let's be concrete.
:P
0 x