About the case of the descent of cops in college

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 19:23

It all depends on how the control was done ... The truth is surely between the 2 testimonies ...

Have you ever been robbed by a cop? A police dog is a weapon of war ...

So if it happened as the teacher claims ...

By the way, what are you drinking? Alcohol can also be considered a drug ... Ditto for tobacco ...

Be a little more tolerant of "drug addicts" ...
0 x
Médard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Médard » 09/12/08, 19:34

If this answer comes from Christophe GISME ... ??? I do not understand "Roh the handsome troll in power" ??? It must be a playground expression ... For your information, a Major is not an officer ... let alone a superior. LOL ... I did not say that it was forbidden to say that this gendarme wrote badly ... But simply that this Christophe is very bad in French and that he would do better to go back to elementary school to take lessons spelling ... and stop having a big head ........ : Lol: : Evil:
Last edited by Médard the 09 / 12 / 08, 19: 37, 2 edited once.
0 x
Hello ... I'm looking for someone with experiences on Pantone engine, to guide me on a FORD diesel engine 120cv ??? Thank you. Have a good day
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 09/12/08, 19:35

Well, I admit, I generalize, as much for me! :|

On the other hand, to my defense, alcohol and tobacco are not prohibited.

To answer your question, my car has already been searched several times by stupid dogs.
But do not confuse the different types of dogs used by the police. The stup dogs are selected for their quality of smell, which means that you do not necessarily find yourself facing a Malinois shepherd or a German shepherd.
The stup dogs are trained by the method of the game in search of narcotics and not the attack.
In addition, these dogs generally wear a muzzle.

As for attack or defense dogs, they can rightly be considered as weapons since that is their role. But they wear (at least in Belgium) a muzzle.
They are trained for interception by contact when mowing the target. The muzzle is generally only if the individual proves to be objectively dangerous or does not comply with the officer's orders.

When I spoke of vermin, I did not mean drug addicts (at least not all) but small (and not so small) delinquents.
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 09/12/08, 19:40

Médard wrote:If this answer comes from Christophe GISME ... ??? I do not understand "Roh the handsome troll in power" ??? It must be a playground expression ... For your information, a Major is not an officer ... let alone a superior. LOL ... I did not say that it was forbidden to say that this gendarme wrote badly ... But simply that this Christophe is very bad in French and that he would do better to go back to elementary school to take lessons spelling ... and stop having a big head ........ : Lol: : Evil:

[attack dog mode ON]
You inflate us, if it is not green enough for you, I do not see why you persist in posting comments on this thread.
It's not really in this part of the forum that you will find the information for your pantone !!!
So drop the case and stop playing the lesson by making non-constructive criticism !!!
[attack dog mode OFF (and I didn't even bite)]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 19:45

Médard wrote:This must be an expression of the playground ... For your information, a Major is not an officer ... and even less superior. LOL ...

It's true, major in the gendarmerie it is "only" the most senior of the non-commissioned officers ... as much for me! I just checked...

But if there was some semblance of logic among the military at least they could because the MAJOR rank is more of a senior officer than a non-commissioned officer in the world. Cf: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major

But hey it does not change anything to my remark ... an average bachelor makes more beautiful sentences ...

If not for your general attitude: I did not know that the gendarmes were so susceptible ... You're a good gendarme, right?

ps: playground it takes no S ... when you want to teach French, you have to ensure a minimum ... CHEF YES CHEF!
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 12 / 08, 20: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 09/12/08, 19:56

Well, speaking of CHEF YES CHEF, there is Full Metal Jacket today on La Deux (RTBF 2) : Mrgreen:

How tall are you?
1.75m CHEF !!!
1.75m ??? God damn it, I never saw such a high pile of shit !!!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 19:56

Pfff I have seen it 5 times already ... how to relieve it ... There are so many other good films ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 09/12/08, 19:58

Well, a little lobotomization, it feels good from time to time : Mrgreen:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: About the cop descent case

by bham » 09/12/08, 21:08

Christophe wrote: reps: well bham but what does LDH do in the debate? Wouldn't it be rather the army HRD that we should contact? : Mrgreen:

Ben the text that I quoted above emanates from the LDH, the League thus made circulate information in a direction; I suppose that they are not the only ones to have relayed the information but they put in any case the package so that it is diffused; so if they want to be credible, their information must be verified before disseminating it.

Army HRD, yes or more simply regional commander as well as the school director.
0 x