Watt Watchers helps you reduce your consumption

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
pca
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Watt Watchers helps you reduce your consumption

by pca » 14/11/10, 21:54

Watt-Watchers.com is the most economical way to track your energy consumption on an ongoing basis. Many studies have shown that feedback of this type encourages you to reduce your 5 consumption to 15%. Save the planet!

Here's how it works:
    1. Go with your mobile phone (or iTouch) in front of your meters, and use our tools to send us your statements.
    2. Set your mobile phone's calendar to remind you to take readings regularly.
    3. Use our Facebook app to see how your consumption is changing and find savings suggestions.

Register on http://www.Watt-Watchers.com !
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/11/10, 00:37

Personalized Belgian SPAMers have imagination in the US:
Watt Watchers will not cost you more than 0.10 € per month.

et it's not expensive at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/11/10, 08:44

Not bad for building up a prospecting file by knowing tons of things about people. : Evil:

SPAM! Modoooooooooooooo !!!!!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
pca
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pca » 15/11/10, 10:34

elephant wrote:Not bad for building up a prospecting file by knowing tons of things about people.

This suggestion is unfounded, and we are saddened by our noble goal of fighting global warming on our scale.

It is precisely because we do not sell personal information that we will eventually ask for a share of the operating costs. Please see our privacy policy on this topic. We are in Europe, not in the US!
Last edited by pca the 15 / 11 / 10, 12: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/10, 10:40

It falls bad for you, here we do not like face of goat ...

: Cheesy:

So if I understand correctly you have at least: number of GSM, consumption, number EAN counter and name of the customer via its sheet facebook ...

And after you want us to believe that there is no forecast of commercial prospection behind all this?

I want to believe it but then tell us what is the interest for you to provide such a service for free?
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 15/11/10, 11:01

The name is fun, but other than that the concept is really hollow.

If this is not the constitution of prospecting file me I am george bush : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/10, 11:03

Forhorse wrote:I am george bush : Lol:

Really?

Note with your avatar we should have known : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 15/11/10, 11:10

Christophe wrote:
Forhorse wrote:I am george bush : Lol:

Really?
Note with your avatar we should have known : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Really not nice for donkeys!

A donkey is able to fetch the cows in the field alone, to bring them back to the stable. And then bring them back to the field.

I do not see a politician know how to do that. In any case not alone ...
0 x
See you soon !
pca
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pca » 15/11/10, 12:23

Christophe wrote:So if I understand correctly you have at least: number of GSM, consumption, number EAN counter and name of the customer via its sheet facebook ...

And after you want us to believe that there is no forecast of commercial prospection behind all this?

I want to believe it but then tell us what is the interest for you to provide such a service for free?

I only ask for the mobile number when the user wants to send me his statements by SMS: I need it to find his account. If he directly accesses my website, from his PC, his smart phone or his iTouch, he identifies himself on the site when he accesses it, and I do not ask for his GSM number.

I do not need the EAN number of the meter either. As for other info, I will not use them for commercial purposes. This is stated in the privacy policy.

As mentioned above, the service is currently offered for free, but the idea is to ask only 0,10 € per month. It's really cheap! An alternative is to offer advertising on the site (just as there is on this site).

I understand that this question is important to you: what else can I do to reassure you that there will be no abuse?

PCA
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/11/10, 14:59

In any case, the substance of the case is not there. We (readers, speakers and I also assume Christophe, owner of the site with whom I have spoken more than once) have enough of all the smart guys who from their first intervention take advantage to make the pub 'free' .

I remind you that they can do paid advertising, especially via Google.

Christophe, it should be specified in the conditions of use of the fora that this kind of subject before the 20e or 50e intervention flies to the ferry also dry!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be