Ushuaïa, the Hulot label certified 100% profitable!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
belze1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

there are cosmetics and cosmetics !!!

by belze1 » 22/11/06, 13:54

0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 22/11/06, 14:10

Thank you for the Belze link so N Hulot is not so independent from ushaya, if he can ask to change the composition, it may be informally. And if not, sorry I made a mistake previously if Ushaia belongs to L'Oreal: $

It's funny it's Greenpeace who made the remark another "friend" of Christophe.

PS: There are google add for Ushaia and another Nicolas Hulot and his pact.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/11/06, 14:14

I agree with Rulian and I find it a shame to put NH on a bad trial when it is the only one with real visibility in France ... :?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/06, 16:24

nonoLeRobot wrote:Thank you for the Belze link so N Hulot is not so independent from ushaya, if he can ask to change the composition, it may be informally. And if not, sorry I made a mistake previously if Ushaia belongs to L'Oreal: $

He didn't say it to me ... Hey, he's surprised that L'Oréal products are toxic ... at the right time ...

nonoLeRobot wrote:It's funny it's Greenpeace who made the remark another "friend" of Christophe.

Hey pkoi is that coming out now? Ushuaia products have been around for a long time ....Well, wouldn't that confirm the real role of Greenpeace by any chance? ...

nonoLeRobot wrote:PS: There are google add for Ushaia and another Nicolas Hulot and his pact.

Ushuaia I do not see them ... kk1 could give me the link (for ban if ever it is L'Oréal products). For the pact it does not matter since we are talking about it ....

ps: I agree with you regarding your previous Post concerning advertising, nevertheless there are limits (I systematically ban "shady" advertisers from Adsense ... there is even a subject for that) ...
For Hulot, advertise 4x4s in an ecological magazine ... frankly, it's bordering on foutage de la gueule!

reps: I think this discussion should be a topic on the forum of the pact ... if they dare to open it ... one day ..
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/06, 16:37

Woodcutter wrote:I agree with Rulian and I find it a shame to put NH on a bad trial when it is the only one with real visibility in France ... :?

Basically yes I agree with this but I only relay the information (after I share it or not ...) ... I am your servant not your leader ...

Well, more seriously, it is the "mainstream media" who are unleashed there after we can agree or not ... who knows why ... especially the whore of Greenpeace (who had the information for a long time ... the proof in the Cosmetox guide: https://www.econologie.com/toxicite-dome ... -3123.html )
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 11 / 06, 16: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/06, 16:43

To refocus on a positive point: Hulot is still one of the few to say publicly that industrial AND political are slowing down the evolution towards a more environmentally friendly society ...

And that's a very good point in its favor!
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 11 / 06, 16: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 22/11/06, 16:57

We all know that Nicolas Hulot is a controversial figure. he is committed but leads paradoxical actions ... sponsored by Rhone Poulenc, l'Oréal, etc. and committed to environmental protection.
But the proof is, one is not incompatible with the other.
Yes, he is not perfect, but yes also, he manages to express himself and to have a weight ...
0 x
Together we can change the
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/06, 20:43

Yes saveplanet you summed up the question well ...

Otherwise, almost, in the same subject: the last current poll on the site: https://www.econologie.com/resultats-du-sondage.html
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/11/06, 20:58

Christophe wrote:[...] Otherwise, almost, in the same subject: the last current survey on the site: https://www.econologie.com/resultats-du-sondage.html
I am completely : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: by the answers "3" and "4" ... :frown:

Otherwise, blown and not bellows ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/06, 21:05

Woodcutter wrote:I am completely : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: by the answers "3" and "4" ... :frown:

Suppressed by the questions or the results they do? I could have asked your opinion to write the different answers, right?

Woodcutter wrote:Otherwise, blown and not bellows ...

Ah yes ... but bellows that also exists, right? : Oops:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"