propulsion technologies

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 04/06/03, 13:25

I read in the article S & V and heard in the program "climaction", that we had (to calculate the economic profitability of the engines PAC) price in account a single process of production of hydrogen: the reforming (from petrol).

Regarding electrolysis, the journalist said that this technique is excluded because of its low performance (economic) compared to reforming, report that would be an 2 factor.
It seems to me that bingo fuel and brown gas, to name a few, do much better than improve this ratio by 2.
Moreover their reasoning was based on centralized (nuclear) production of hydrogen by electrolysis and what about the decentralized production by small wind turbines ???

Like many Internet users, I think this show has clearly oriented viewers' reflection on monopolistic and pro-nuclear solutions.
I think it's a shame ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/03, 14:46

Bah ... kom I said in the news: it may be (we hope) the beginning of a long series.

Obviously the show was not perfect from an econologue point of view but it has the advantage of raising awareness of the general public, it is the first Prime Time (to my knowledge) to talk about the pb (except emissions on ARTE / FR5 and special envoy or very late at night, 3ieme evening party).

Then Jean Marc Jancovic explained things quite well, besides I already exchanged some mails with him. Unfortunately he remains convinced that the principles of thermo and classical chemistry can not be exceeded .... It's a shame for him!

I think the government does not want to lose control of the energy ... or centralization even with hydrogen.

ps: I do not think the bingo fuel is usable in a PAC ... on the other hand the evidence of water that changes after the course of time are very interesting but we did not have the end of the story it seems to me !
0 x