Secret techniques of control of forums Internet

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Secret techniques of control of forums Internet

by elephant » 05/08/12, 17:14

On Wikistrike, a very long text, but that I invite you all to read and to meditate on the control of forums, disinformation and manipulation of democratic movements by the "authorities"

I invite you to read this text, (very long, that's why I do not reproduce it here), to meditate, to broadcast it and especially to record it on your own machines.

http://www.wikistrike.com/article-les-t ... 17635.html

Mistrust therefore, when forumLittle known people try to divert the debates. Do not hesitate to dig up the topics.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 05/08/12, 17:42

Absolutely excellent! Thank you pachyderm!
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/12, 17:54

+ 1 and I think on the contrary that it is precisely necessary to copy / paste it here!

To put in link with: https://www.econologie.com/forums/strategie- ... 10016.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/08/12, 17:57

Technique # 6 - "ACQUIRE TOTAL CONTROL" makes me think of Futura Science: there are several members who gave a lot of interesting answers who became moderator, and who from that moment do not answer much but spend their time to moderate everything that they do not like ... result it becomes useless to ask a question if there is no longer any chance of having original answers ... and the technology section is deserted

le forum science fun.net had the same problem with too much new moderator, and more than enough participant
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/08/12, 18:46

This is true, but do not make amalgam with the very nature of people who out of any desire to manipulate, have their own flaws. Their personal ambition, often linked to an over-ego that tarnishes their action, etc. No need to draw a picture.

highflyaddict wrote:Absolutely excellent! Thank you pachyderm !

It is not dermissary that it : Cheesy:

Yes thanks !

PS: + 10 to put all the full text in "People's manipulation strategy"(With indication of the source, of course)
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

ideas pumped on forums

by oli 80 » 05/08/12, 21:40

Good evening, I know it has nothing to do with the subject directly, but I noticed something, when we give an idea on a forum, as luckily several months later in the stores we find products based on this idea

example, on another forum Someone gave a tip to insert a thermometer in the handle of a stove, as luckily the following year I saw stoves in a store with thermometer integrated to the handle not to mention the mark

so the industrialists scrutinize all kinds of forums and use the information in order to make material according to the tips given on forums, passing through all areas

ideas and tips are more often found on forums only on websites or blogs
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/08/12, 22:57

It reminds me of some defenders / trolls of nuke on some posts. I remain convinced that such relentlessness / bad faith could only be remote controlled. : Cry:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: ideas pumped on forums

by chatelot16 » 05/08/12, 23:30

oli 80 wrote:Good evening, I know it has nothing to do with the subject directly, but I noticed something, when we give an idea on a forum, as luckily several months later in the stores we find products based on this idea

example, on another forum Someone gave a tip to insert a thermometer in the handle of a stove, as luckily the following year I saw stoves in a store with thermometer integrated to the handle not to mention the mark

so the industrialists scrutinize all kinds of forums and use the information in order to make material according to the tips given on forums, passing through all areas

ideas and tips are more often found on forums only on websites or blogs

when we describe an idea on a forum it's good for it to be read! it is the best thing that can happen!

I happened to describe ideas that I thought were original ... bin no it had already been copied by telepathy 50 years before
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/08/12, 00:35

Yes, all the better. But a pity for the intellectual property ...

Flytox wrote:It reminds me of some defenders / trolls of nuke on some posts. I remain convinced that such relentlessness / bad faith could only be remote controlled. : Cry:

The best proof of what you're saying is that when the people you think realize that they've lost the game, they've probably not come back (after several attempts to use a new nickname). While I remember that their spearhead was particularly tenacious!

It is true that Fukushima has cooled down their arguments. But hey, do not generalize so far
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 06/08/12, 06:36

+ 1 for the principle.

For oli80 when you discover an idea it slips into the brain and after in life you see it with your eyes because you are warned.
Otherwise you would have gone without noticing it. We do not invent anything often. we take an idea.

Me for the internet I leave a principle always the same.
If I have a problem or a question I am not the first and the solution exists in advance.
The answer is provided by the relevance of the wording of the question: and google does the rest.

An informed Internet user is worth two : Mrgreen:
For pro-qqch.
Well, we all are. Everyone has to choose his side.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"