Secret techniques of control of forums Internet

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

For or against Europe?

by Obamot » 16/02/13, 13:20

Here we are neither "against" nor "for" Europe, we count the points of both camps!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/02/13, 13:31

The subject of the subject is not Europe, but the control of forums.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/02/13, 13:51

put an advertisement for a petroleum company in a forum ecological is not an attempt to manipulate the forum

le forum received the money regardless of the content of the ad!

it is rather the author of the ad who can complain about a bad targeting! he paid for an ad that is put where he will not be the most effective

still that it deserves to discuss it: the petrol is not completely harmful ... one can have great ecological idea and work in the exploitation of the petrol .... and even make the exploitation of the most ecological oil possible

the exploitation of the oil has a lot of ecological progress to make: for example not to lose the burnt gas in the flare at the exit of many wells because there is a pipe only to evacuate the liquid, and not the material to exploit the gas

Another major ecological progress to be made: pooling the know-how so that the techniques developed in the oil industry are also used for recycling of all kinds and synthetic fuel

take for a scandal that a petroleum company seeks to recruit on a forum ecological is a reason a little primary
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/02/13, 14:09

+1
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Laurie Dubois
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Laurie Dubois » 17/02/13, 22:41

Bravoooooo!

Some have understood the principles outlined in

https://www.econologie.com/forums/techniques ... 11968.html

le forum has become illegible.

For some, it is tantamount to banning debate by discrediting others. I'm asking for exclusions! : Evil:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/02/13, 01:20

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

humor when you hold us go dedelco removes your mask we have recognized you !!!

"In the opinion of some,! Is equivalent to prohibiting the debate by discrediting the other speakers"

some also tend the stick to be beaten, we must believe ...

"I'm asking for exclusions! Evil or Very Mad"

7th messages madam "claims" she does not ask she claims, except that here it is not madam is served nor sir is served ... especially when the magic words are missing !!! : p

"Please", a little effort of politeness (for hello I'm one of the few to say hello but that doesn't bother me at all given the amount of bullshit I can say that compensates;)), on the other hand when we want to exclude people, which basically amounts to I quote you to "forbid the debate by discrediting the others", basically it is the fatal discredit, we must at least say the magic words to claim the king to these places supreme justice ...

"I claim" .... and the caravan passes ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/02/13, 08:35

chatelot hello
put an advertisement for a petroleum company in a forum ecological is not an attempt to manipulate the forum

le forum received the money regardless of the content of the ad!

it is rather the author of the ad who can complain about a bad targeting! he paid for an ad that is put where he will not be the most effective

the advertisement is automatically registered according to the keywords used, it is up to the "reader" to zap the content if it does not suit him, otherwise it would make the site pay and would eliminate a certain number, me first, by assuming it would be cash pump ecology. We must therefore choose the lesser evil!
Then the forums can or should they be controlled? This is inevitable in the short or medium term because it is too powerful a tool to be left freely in the hands of all, the key is to know which part is or must be controlled: exchange of cooking recipes, knitting, making a dirty bomb or a pedosexual site?
0 x
Laurie Dubois
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Laurie Dubois » 18/02/13, 09:25

Janic wrote:

Then the forums can or should they be controlled? This is inevitable in the short or medium term because it is too powerful a tool to be left freely in the hands of all,

Be careful, Janic! You speak like power! : Evil:

The day you can not express yourself, you will be the first to complain.

Look, it's starting already:

http://www.wikistrike.com/article-l-ue- ... horComment

if, instead of legislating, the power starts to manipulate the opposition, where are we going?

I think that, on the contrary, we must organize against power: when we know its objectives, its means and for whom it rolls .... : Evil:

(and when they came to pick me up, there was no one left!)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/02/13, 09:45

laurie hello
Be careful, Janic! You speak like power!

The day you can not express yourself, you will be the first to complain.

Look, it's starting already:

It is not a question of speaking as against or against, but of being realistic, not to hide one's face. The Internet is already in the hands of powerful financial groups that are related to politics. So as long as this pseudo freedom will suit the internet owners the illusion will remain that he can spend anything and everything, but it will only have a time!
0 x
Laurie Dubois
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Laurie Dubois » 18/02/13, 10:02

That's why we must fight to keep it uncontrollable.

Too bad if some excesses occur: it is the price to pay and legal means repressive a posteriori exist.

It is also an excellent means of detection: a bit like the police who "protect" certain places linked to drug trafficking, prostitution, etc.: it allows to know who and where they are, otherwise, there is dilution and where no one can shut up.

It's up to you to set your goals and choose your side.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"