Secret techniques of control of forums Internet

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/08/12, 06:25

It was time to put the subject back:

Enrage sheep also raises the hare:

http://lesmoutonsenrages.fr/2012/08/18/ ... more-30071
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/08/12, 08:18

Very interesting.
That said, knowing the techniques can also encourage them to apply them on their own account ...

Just as I learned business techniques, I learned to decode them when a sales person approached me and tried to manipulate me.

My speech, within this forum is very militant. I think an econologist is an activist ...

I therefore realize that I often express myself more or less (unconsciously or not) according to the precepts described above.
:?
If I pushed the analysis further, I would even say that I manipulate myself. : Lol:
Should I ban myself from forum. :?: : Mrgreen:
I wonder if I have not trolled / slid / dabbled the subject there. : Shock:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/08/12, 08:47

I wonder if I have not trolled / slid / dabbled the subject there. Shocked

arrested : Cheesy: the elders know you, too late for you the troolll
: Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/08/12, 11:33

citro wrote:Very interesting.
That said, knowing the techniques can also encourage them to apply them on their own account ...

Just as I learned business techniques, I learned to decode them when a sales person approached me and tried to manipulate me.

My speech, within this forum is very militant. I think an econologist is an activist ...

I therefore realize that I often express myself more or less (unconsciously or not) according to the precepts described above.
:?
If I pushed the analysis further, I would even say that I manipulate myself. : Lol:
Should I ban myself from forum. :?: : Mrgreen:
I wonder if I have not trolled / slid / dabbled the subject there. : Shock:

Do not worry, if all the dangerous manipulators of the Internet were as toxic and bad faith as you, this subject will not exist. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/08/12, 14:23

Ouuuuuh the naughty manipulators ..... : Cheesy: Fi the horns!

One even finds it here with murderous little sentences, even if it is said sincerely, is it not also to push the discouragement ?:

Pfffff ....Image

It's heavy these extended post: "you said that so I say that and hoopla .."

Gavant! I do not even read!

Edition: I'm talking about the exchange of the 10 page ...

That he does not like it ... either ... but why he does not keep it for him? : Mrgreen: So pretty much agree that we can manipulate the audience without realizing it ... but knowingly, ahahaa

PS: if we drank a lot of dtrop, it combed like manibulazion, hips !!? : Mrgreen:
..... Garzon the baby choz .... hips !!?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/08/12, 14:39

and why would he not have the right to say it!

and at least he says it! how many think and do not say it ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/08/12, 14:41

Like what ..?! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: When the wolf comes out of the woods, censorship is there : Cheesy:

The most insidious manipulation, because it is intended to be offensive, surely lies in the fact that some take advantage of a pseudo-failure, or a thread like that, to settle their own accounts ...

Finally, we can easily detect the manipulators to their will to harm.

To their malicious caricature ... And often also thanks to their great awkwardness! When they do in primary sophistry, type: "if it's written it's true". For them it would be a step to pretend that to speak the truth, would be manipulate, as long as it can serve their interest: that of descending others, just to show off! Pathetic.

For when they do not say sensible things (it can happen to them often) some bullshit amplitude which equaled the obstinacy they start wanting to keep intact.

Besides, they should never be complimented, they might be offended. : Mrgreen:

They have such an opinion of themselves!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/08/12, 21:24

Obamot wrote:Ouuuuuh the naughty manipulators ..... : Cheesy: Fi the horns!

One even finds it here with murderous little sentences, even if it is said sincerely, is it not also to push the discouragement ?:

Pfffff ....Image

It's heavy these extended post: "you said that so I say that and hoopla .."

Gavant! I do not even read!

Edition: I'm talking about the exchange of the 10 page ...

That he does not like it ... either ... but why he does not keep it for him? : Mrgreen: So pretty much agree that we can manage to manipulate the audience without realizing it ... but knowingly, ahahaa [...]

Whoa! : Shock:

Obamot is upset that I do not appreciate at their very high value his exchanges foil speckled on the forum...

It's triiiist ... :(

And suddenly, he even forgets to quote me when he quotes ... :?: (and in addition he makes quote errors ...)

What do I do ? I'm trolling? I handle? I self-censor?

I am confused... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/08/12, 00:10

Not cited because not targeted, it was an example! On the other hand, the post above corresponds enough to this:

Bucheron (who confuses idea debate VS person debate) wrote:"you said that so I say that and hoopla .."

0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/08/12, 10:19

0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"