Spam and private life, example of business spam

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Spam and private life, example of business spam

by Christophe » 06/01/09, 11:33

This is the kind of email I receive regularly. Just to show you the kind of companies that are behind the "spam bottom" ...

Notice before the internet, we called it marketing targeting or postal mailing campaigns ... today we cry, we yell, we cry out for the violation of virtual privacy for some "spam" but we say nothing about the kg of advertisements, always more numerous to see here, which arrive every month in your letterbox ... very real it!

One more paradox of our CON society ... summons

A bit like we yell at wind turbines but we never said anything about high voltage pylons ...

Hello,

e **** Brokers offers you to contact up to 1.400.000 French households by selecting their areas of interest, their age, their civility, ... Consult our brochure.

Our files are registered with the CNIL under the reference 1164 ***. Each household data is structured with the name, first name, address, telephone and email.

Each campaign is followed by a detailed report.

Looking forward to your reaction, we cordially greet you.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 06/01/09, 12:02

For high voltage pylons and wind turbines, it's here: windit.fr
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/09, 12:14

Ah I love the method to make a discussion econological that was almost not! :)

I didn't know these "wind pylons" (but I can't believe them for a second):

0 x