Transportable solar kit for camping!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
solar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by solar » 09/07/09, 09:16

Hello everybody

: Shock: 8) The company ILAND green technologies develops portable autonomous solar devices. These unique and patented devices are useful for lighting, charging electrical or electronic devices or pumping water. The set operates autonomously without the need for external connection and can be transported by a single person of adult size.

ILAND everywhere is a portable tube of 1m long, which weighs less than 10 kg and ready-to-use. This tube contains a flexible solar panel, a battery, LED lamps, a variety of connectors and a water pump. In a jiffy, the user can install where he wants and when he wants to charge the battery with solar radiation.

ILAND everywhere allows the lighting of a house, the pumping of water and the loading of electronic and electrical devices such as telephones, GPS, computers and even makes it possible to operate refrigerators. It is the first solar device in the world that incorporates all the features needed for domestic use outside the power grid.

This solar kit can be useful for many off-grid activities, such as camping, expeditions, rescue, and many others related to cooperation.

I advise you to take a look at the video on the SPAM website ... very nice!

See you soon!
S.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/09, 09:23

Such advertising messages are not tolerated as 1er message, especially since there is this: https://www.econologie.com/shop/solaire ... aique-c-35 on this site!
0 x
vieuxcampeur
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by vieuxcampeur » 22/07/09, 11:07

I saw the video, it's nice but it's not too clear:

10 kg is with the battery or not? because obviously the girl never walks with the video.

Otherwise, I liked the pump, why make it easy when you can do complicated! (I would have dipped the bowl directly into the fleet!)

To see firsthand!
0 x