Register your age on the personal profile?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/05/12, 16:05

It's not spelling, but grammar.

and grammar is not part of the spelling ???

Nevertheless the errors of grammar count in the spelling dictations and this fault reveals the fast functioning of my brain, by the sounds much more than by the writing !!!

We'll have to give indy49 special permission to "edit" to correct all misspellings on econologie !!

nevertheless wiki explains:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthographe
spelling (from the Greek roots ὀρθός / orthὀs, “right, correct”, and γραφή / graphḗ, “writing”) means the set of standards that regulate how to write in a language.

The standardization process focuses on three elements of the language: [b] its grammar, its syntax and his spelling [/ b]

So grammar is part of spelling
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 31/05/12, 16:14

Dedeleco will have to re-read the links I gave in my great goodness.

dedeleco wrote:
The standardization process focuses on three elements of the language: [b] its grammar, its syntax and his spelling

Dede 2 bold elements of the language but not the 3è which is ... the spelling! :D
Is Dédé going to teach us that spelling is a recursive linguistic form?

No Dede: to say "the wheel is a part of the bicycle, just like the handlebars", does not mean to that "the wheel is a handlebar."

If you read better, you would understand that the spelling is un element of language, as the grammar.
This does not make 2 synonyms.

Not to mention that in college, a grammar fault leads to the loss of 2 points, while a misspelling only causes 1 point loss. : Cheesy:

Finally, and surtout, know that if I'm so fussy with you, it's because I'm trying to model myself on your characteristic style.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/05/12, 16:35

I was better a long time ago !!

Not to mention that in college, a grammar fault leads to the loss of 2 points, while a misspelling does not lose that 1 point

At that time, to enter the 6, it was the same, and 5 mistakes of anything, we were staggered !!!
And, thus eliminated, we did not go to high school (no college at the time) and we did not study long at all!
This entrance 6ième was a real ordeal for some, even unfair, like dyslexics, which we were not aware!

If we had continued like this, there would be fewer graduates!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/12, 16:50

Dedeleco is a "real" autodidact, who spontaneously makes mistakes : Mrgreen:

dedeleco wrote:Yes, very beautiful misspelling, because I did not read again !!!!

dedeleco wrote:Eh Obamot has not seen kid !!!

If, if I had seen it, it had farted in my face ... But I did not care, because I also make mistakes, it's human. By cons when it is pointed out to me I recognize it without hesitation.

While Dedeleco is a saint: even when he makes a mistake, he brings it back to justify himself: and it is inevitably you who end up being wrong! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 31 / 05 / 12, 16: 53, 2 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 31/05/12, 16:51

... and we still do not know his age !!! : Cheesy:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 31/05/12, 17:21

Obamot wrote:While Dedeleco is a saint: even when he makes a mistake, he brings it back to justify himself: and it is inevitably you who end up being wrong! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

And yes!

Dede it is:"The art of always being right"... we talk to him about spelling he answers you quantum physics! : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/05/12, 18:15

Humor mode /

In fact Dedeleco wanted to write a shorter sentence:
"And especially that Obamot is not !!"
then, "afraid to force on his little pains" then came to parasitize his writing.

If you want again, the entrance exam in 6ème, it will vote for copé-ump in the legislative ... : Cheesy:

If not to pass the entrance examination in 6ème, must come from a private school, or from abroad.
In the public school, it is on the teacher's discretion according to the pupil's file.

I had to spend it too, despite my results in a non-French school, and I had 20 / 20 in calculation and 19 / 20 in dictation (a lack of accent / For example, at the time, if I 'had written' dédéléco ', I would have had only 15 / 20 ...) : Lol:

And finally with time, it has deteriorated, for lack of reading novels, and intense physical exercises (bicycleeeeetteu).
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/05/12, 18:19

Alain G wrote:... and we still do not know his age !!! : Cheesy:

Fun, reactions, after pages on a comma, which disturbs, then a similar phrase clearer, because with the distances between known cities, and finally the value found, it is necessary to start all over again, with or without a comma ??? ??
See Gaston, not disturbed by the comma.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/05/12, 18:24

If not to pass the entrance examination in 6ème, must come from a private school, or from abroad.
In the public school, it is on the teacher's discretion according to the pupil's file.

is archifal, for me and many others, coming from the ordinary public school, eliminatory exam, and a lot less students !!!

Everything depends on the dates and the time, given the perpetual continuation of the reforms of education, become much less selective.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/06/12, 00:39

Dedeleco is an autodidact.

dedeleco wrote:"Our big heads of engineers in our Napoleonic system of grandes écoles are completely out of order"

He does not need all our schools and their degrees! : Mrgreen: we yes ... Because our brains are "Unhinged" (hihihihihi ... deduced, stop I have a stomach ache ...)

dedeleco wrote:
It's not spelling, but grammar.

and grammar is not part of the spelling?

nevertheless wiki explains:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthographe
spelling (of Greek roots ὀρθός / orthὀs, “right, correct”, and γραφή / graphḗ, “writing”) means the set of standards that regulate how to write in a language.

The standardization process focuses on three elements of language: grammar, syntax and spelling

Dedeleco can deduce what Wiki did not do ...
Too strong he should apply to the French Academy ...

And although he declined the Greek roots of the word "spelling", he could hardly omit that the word "grammar" is of origin ... latin! : Lol:

In the meantime, let him tell us his age in Arabic numerals : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"