Auto vs Mini Moto

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Auto vs Mini Moto

by bpval » 02/12/07, 19:43

Hello

I've been hesitant to post on this topic for several days

Auto against Moto = 2 dead

Without kidding, 15 days ago one of my fistons coming back from lessons made a straight against a wall in a bend (stupid in a straight line though) ... big fright ... but that damage

Intact wall
My same fred, but maybe a little less light, had regard to the lead in the brain ... nian, nian
Twingo HS ---> direct to the scrapyard

In my hyper youth, I had some two pistons wheels, with planed cylinder heads and Del'Orto tampered with.

Many bowls too
ME, I didn't put on the helmet, I put the helmet on the saddle.

Bowls to make the sun with my MOB, to find myself torn apart
total shirt and pants and shoes in the ditch.

And the helmet strapped on the bike completely destroyed ....

My biggest regret .... A collector's item .... (the helmet)

............. Scenario in the making .....

A police car riding on road and sidewalk
A mini-motorcycle a few meters away (~ 5)

A front of total destroy police car
A mini-motorcycle, how to say, like new in its packaging ...
On the ground .... 5 meters away ... like a spring ... no visible damage ... Beefy the mini
Not the driver-passengers
My fred has nothing
Them dead
Mini-bike apparently nickel
Destroyed police car
Ok I repeat myself ....

No media has highlighted the apparent contradiction of this destructive shock for four-wheelers and two-wheelers

When I folded a crutch, I had a wheel for two
Tutoyais grave

Call for witnesses on two-wheeler shock
vs
Wall
Cars
Tractors
Grandmothers

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 02/12/07, 20:21

OUT recycling

Damage

In life can be boiler
and kidding
In life there is at least a boiler and a mess and +

stand out
Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/12/07, 00:28

: Arrow: Like all people with a certain sense of observation, I noticed that the fork of the motorcycle was not folded.
This means that the motorcycle did not hit the car from the front. so it was the car that hit the motorcycle. (Have we been lied to?)

The car is damaged from the front and the current Renault "explode" from the front at the slightest impact, even insignificant, I have seen it three times in recent days in very small shocks, the bumpers and the optics of the Renault scenic, latest generation clio ... remain on the ground.
It seems that this is due to the design of these vehicles to absorb shocks against pedestrians ...
So this damage, as remarkable as it may be, is not to be dramatized, even though the radiator cross member is well deformed ...

You should rather look at the windshield "exploded" by the impact of a human body (large surface area and shape of the impact) and not by "iron bars" (which would have caused small impacts) as it is. was announced ... Here we take people (the populace) for idiots!

: Evil: Why are we being lied to? :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/07, 00:36

Good analysis Citro and I spoil it ...

I didn't really look into the subject (I saw the images only once) but it is true that the "fork" thing (shame on me, I was mobile and am a biker) is obvious. ..

Now by toasting a priority we can very well be hit on the side too ... each accident is unique.

For the impact of the windshield it's even 2 bodies I would say ... and that means that the cop car did not respect the speeds ... (well, that's not new ...)

What worries me more is the "post accident" controversy according to which we would not have (well) brought help to the 2 young dying on the sidewalk...
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 03/12/07, 07:34

I think that the motorcycle (it is not a pocket-bike)) was affected at the level of the frame and the engine
basically at the strongest point of the bike.
the speed of the motorcycle was not sufficient (compared to the other vehicle) for the kids to pass over the hood or the roof ... the "slaughter" effect and the speed of the police vehicle were the most influential and that's why they hit the windshield.
it is only the humble opinion of a biker who took a lot of
bowls (80% in motocross) including one from the front but I was driving
fast enough to get over the vehicle, the height
of the motorcycle (125 TS Suzuki) and the speed saved me from the worst !!!
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/12/07, 09:31

: Arrow: I only saw the images once (the only one where I turned on the TV for the week). :?
It just jumped out at me, but I may have overlooked other details ...

The bike seemed to me to be a mini dirt bike, not to be confused with a "pocket bike".

I had, a long time ago, a 125TS from 1976 in my hands, we could not afford everything with ... (drum brakes, basic suspensions, power ...)
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 03/12/07, 09:51

In my opinion the motorcycle is a dirt or a Chinese pit bike at 400 Euro not approved for the road ...
The kids were not allowed to use it or they used it even less to 2 above!

Then since they both died, I wonder if they were wearing a helmet .... I'm not even talking about the other protections that every biker must wear ...

It was a tragic accident, with police officers who surely grossly neglected basic safety rules (Des cowboy quoi).
But these kids should never have ended up on this bike!

I have already seen people driving with minimoto (bumper height) on an open road, without a helmet in a T-Shirt. The day the accident happens to them, I want to say well done for them!

SixK
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/12/07, 11:13

:? I too want to give them slaps, but I do not feel the moral right to say well done for them. (I'm thinking of their family, I'm a dad too) :frown:

We were all young and made more or less bullshit even if we had parents who watched us well. These kids on their own are not so lucky ...

I survived and I am quite uncompromising. rowdy and unconscious kids sometimes become responsible adults if given the time. : Arrowu:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/07, 11:44

SixK wrote:The day the accident happens to them, I want to say well done for them!

Sorry but as a biker (I am myself) I can't let you say that! The 2 kids ARE DEAD I remind you !!

Then if the cop car hadn't been there, they might still be alive ...

We often speak of "unconscious" motorcyclists who roll too fast but we speak more rarely of the liability rate in the event of the death of a biker !!

Most of the dead are against cars that have refused priorities ... but it is easier to accuse motorcyclists because their "influence" (political and economic) is much less important than that of motorists ...

ps: beyond 50km / h in "direct" shock a helmet is no longer used for anything, on the other hand it is used in the event of "slip and indirect shocks" ...the first function of a helmet is to provide aerodynamic protection...
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 03/12/07, 13:04

we heard about this bike !!!!!!!!
it's not a pocket, nor a dirt, nor a mini thing
it's a Kawa 85 cm3 KX and it costs 3800 euros new : Cheesy:
it's a real motorcycle (even if it's a little lower) that climbs trees, holds the pavement well and brakes well
it is a real cross machine, but prohibited on the road

you will see it there ...
http://www.crazymoto.net/index.php?showsujet=81112
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "