Sarkozy insult all ecologists sectarian

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Sarkozy insult all ecologists sectarian

by Christophe » 05/06/09, 23:00

Extract from this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/vente-d-un ... t7675.html

I find the following lamentable especially since no one reacted in the media after this statement!

Extract from Sarkozy's speech in Urmat, in Alsace on May 19, 2009: http://www.elysee.fr/documents/index.ph ... 32&lang=fr
Full pdf: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... y0kG5C.pdf

It's the realization that tomorrow's growth will not look like yesterday's growth. We need growth and jobs for you and your children. But we cannot sacrifice the balance of the planet. Growth tomorrow will be sustainable or it will not be.

And defending the environment is too strategic, it is too crucial for simply belong to a small sectarian group. Large groups of governments must be convinced of the need to produce differently. We must continue to produce in France if we want to have jobs for everyone. But we will produce in a sustainable way and what I announce with the ministers, Dear Michel BARNIER, on the forest, I will do it for other decisive sectors for the balance of the planet. France must lead by example.

Sarkozy treats, correct me if I am wrong, all the ecologists of "small sectarian group" and therefore does not consider the "Greens" as a large government formation ... How many Green ministers were there in government in the past?
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 06/06/09, 06:34

no, I don't read the same thing as you at all!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/09, 08:27

Really? What are you reading then?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/06/09, 13:31

As he says everything and anything, you can read everything and anything ...

We have seen the achievements of his ecological will…

But "a sectarian group" means "a sectarian group", and it's not a compliment, it's even an offense.
----
On the other hand to speak of the ump as a sect, there it is possible, because it is reality.
In Strasbourg, and today in Calvados, the districts have been cordoned off and emptied of their population. The president of all the French took a crowd bath (it is good for his morale) among a few hundred hot supporters of the handpicked UPM.
(Elders wanted Obama all the time, the gendarmes replied that there were only guests of the UPM).
Surely pictures on the news.
Outrageous! The day before an election, where he is so biased.
: Evil:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/06/09, 13:48

don't worry :D Toff and Gegyx have had a slight sarkozite (spontaneous inflammation in contact with Nicolas) for a long time ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/06/09, 14:26

Remundo wrote:don't worry :D Toff and Gegyx have had a slight sarkozite (spontaneous inflammation in contact with Nicolas) for a long time ...
Yes, sometimes I wonder if this infection will not be beneficial ... In the meantime, we do not yet have the "necessary antibodies". :?

Same remark that gegyx on the offensive nature of the subject and very shocking in the mouth of a president ... On this point, I am one of those who think that the costume is too big for the character ...
:frown:

However, concerning ecology, I think that now the subject has become TOO IMPORTANT AND CONCERNED to leave it to a party.

Ecology is not a party; it is an essential component of politics. I would even go so far as to say that a political party that is not concerned with the environment is not a political party, but a lobby (ditto for the social).
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/06/09, 14:55

Remundo wrote:.. and Gegyx have had a slight sarkozite (spontaneous inflammation in contact with Nicolas) for a long time ...

Think again this is not an allergy!
It's much deeper, and everyday.
Those who are not afflicted with this disease, on the other hand must have an ocular or neuronal inflammation which blurs the reality of the facts observed.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/06/09, 18:32

OK, I sympathize ... you must be suffering severely from Nicolas' media presence, and, it must be recognized, from his excesses.

But on all sides that I look on the political chessboard, I see very few leaders stand out, whether by superior intelligence or by relevant acts.

That said, the passage quoted by Christophe could have been written here by most of us thinking of Greenpeace, the anti-Nuke, the ecologic groups who spend mad energy shooting themselves in the paws ... : Idea:

Regarding industrial and energy policy, Sarko is not in on it ... He makes big speeches, sprinkle a few million here and there ... launches the EPR with billions of euros and wax Tatol pumps because the state takes 80 cts / L.

In short, it is a policy of "big guys" and "lobbies" which are dramatically polluting. Nothing new. :?
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 06/06/09, 20:23

But yes, Remundo is right, zen attitude is politics!

If politicians said a smart thing a week it would have been known for a long time!

You will take back a few shelled hemp seeds! no !
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 06/06/09, 20:29

Yann Arthur Bertrand said the same last night in memory. Oddly, it went better in his mouth.

Worse we have the classic "War is too serious a thing to be entrusted to the military", quote from the Tiger if I am not mistaken.

Likewise, state affairs are too serious to be left to politicians.

And my / our future too serious / important to be entrusted to hypocritical assholes who make Grenelles with all their strength by subsidizing retrograde industries so that they make minor innovations and especially not revolution. Damn, but how did we get there?
0 x