Search 10 "conso-actives"

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Kiko6666
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Search 10 "conso-actives"

by Kiko6666 » 22/04/09, 07:33

Hello,

I do not know if this is the right place to post my ad, I apologize in advance if I made a mistake.

Search for 10 "conso-active"

Anxious to develop products in line with the expectations of its consumers, and to discover LED lighting solutions, the company HomeLights research 10 "active conso".

Their mission: To test our products and prototypes of LED light sources and to take a critical look at our offers and thus actively participate in the strategic orientations of our company.
Our "active conso" will be regularly sampled and will be invited to participate in some synthesis meetings.

To become one of our 10 "conso-active", the conditions are as follows:
- You must have more than 18 years
- You must speak at least one foreign language in addition to French (English, German, or Dutch)
- Be an active and passionate blogger in the field of sustainable development or ecology.

Do not forget to tell us:
- Your age
- Your sex
- Your country and city of residence
- The foreign language you speak
- A brief description of your motivation to participate in this program
- Links to blogs in which you actively participate.

Please send your applications to info'at'luminetsens.fr ('at' = @)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/04/09, 09:50

So what ....? We start viral marketing? : Mrgreen:

You know that there are companies specialized in this business, and they do it very well! Do not take the bread out of their mouths!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Kiko6666
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kiko6666 » 27/04/09, 09:19

Hello,

The viral marketing will be only the result, we are really eager to build our ranges according to the expectations of our consos, we want a direct catch with the people who will test the products and criticize them.

Sincerely,
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/04/09, 10:38

A hair Image this subject no? :?

In fact on 3 messages posted 2 are advertising and commercial: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post115173.html#115173

So frankly I think you have to stop there ... : Evil:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Re: Research 10 "conso-actives"

by Capt_Maloche » 27/04/09, 10:55

Kiko6666 wrote:Hello,

I do not know if this is the right place to post my ad, I apologize in advance if I made a mistake.

Please send your applications to info'at'luminetsens.fr ('at' = @)

Well it depends, it can be interresting
but what are the constraints? advantages?

Constraints: provide information (what order?) on the products provided?

Advantage: free relamping for testers?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/04/09, 13:17

Maloche, the adventure FFi ca not enough for you? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Published by Christine
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/04/09, 14:06

: Arrowu: This gentleman made me the proposal following remarks on his site.
It's me who told him the existence of econology. :?

I made it by my participation on this site and the fact that the electricity consumption of the lighting station for an individual was not the most significant of its overall energy expenditure (heating, washing, travel ...).

He is not a spammer in the sense his approach aims to move things forward ...
Its objective is rather closer to the approach that we take in the subject "the car of the future" ... He seeks to develop "the lighting of the future".
:?

It is true that its products compete with those of the shop site ...
:?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/04/09, 22:16

FFI? it's not the same here

and if the products are good, you can put them on sale on your shop, you will have tested them in addition :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/04/09, 23:28

I say .... why not?

We can test the suffers of this guy and see what they are looking for is'nt it?

Well why not try new products and ask in exchange that our econology label is affixed to the products, it would be a good plan to make our association even better, right?

Regards, Lietseu, the cat of the econological ship :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/04/09, 23:42

But you do not understand that they have ALREADY a site and a range of products of led bulbs .. go there therefore: luminetsens.fr

They are importers ... that's all!

Lietseu we do not need them to test products you know ... and I remind you that we also have a shop ... :|

I have the energy meter in watts at the top left of their site ... it can work with the neuneus but not with econologists sorry!
0 x