Registration to forum mandatory ?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

Do you think that it is necessary to limit the reading of the subjects to the members of the forum ?

The poll expired on 20 / 02 / 06, 12: 32

Yes it is certain: there are too many recuperators or inactive compared to experimenters!
55%
No, you have to make everything accessible without any effort for visitors
45%

Total votes: 29
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 23:29

Rabbit wrote:I am a little disappointed to see that there has been so little participation in the survey.

Pkoi do you think I'm hotter at all to create an association? For precisely this lack of participation ...:( :(
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 23:35

Andre wrote:as soon as this nucleus is extinguished, all the patent falls to oblivion. And the more years progress, the more this fragility becomes obvious, less and less people want to participate in something collective.

Andre

Well precisely I feel that we will soon start crumbling : Cry: ... Hein André?
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 01/02/06, 00:06

What do you mean? : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/06, 00:11

Asgard bone tyr wrote:So, stay "discreet", not to hide something but not to share something that will not be understood.

Uh on a forum open to the pubic it's hard to stay discreet you know ...

Asgard bone tyr wrote:What do you mean? : Lol:

That my strength and motivation abandon me .... should be that I take a vacation ... simply ....
Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 02 / 06, 00: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 01/02/06, 00:35

Hi,
My opinion on the subject, the experiments must be able to be read by all, but all can not intervene in the subjects of experiments .... only the experimenters, the modos and the webmaster can put posts .... otherwise, c is the mess and we find nothing .... it was only my opinion!
I'm watching you .... but I intervene minimun in posts! We must first learn and then try .... next ...
I find really great the amount of knowledge that there is here ...
Goods.
A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
Byr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Byr » 01/02/06, 09:13

One of the important aspects of this site lies, among other things, in the information and / or the vulgaristion of alternative diagrams which, moreover, the members of this forum regularly denounce "suffocation" or "sequestration". So, if only for the publicity of actions or projects "off the beaten track", yes, it seems to me preferable to keep free access to this site. One of the benefits, being to promote the awakening of consciousness ... and emulation?
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

limitation on reading subjects?

by nofy » 01/02/06, 21:01

Good evening everyone,
I did not know until this evening that it was necessary to express oneself on the subject ... In any case, it is not easy to take a very decided position, because as I could read it, one would be tried to say yes and no. Now, I voted for the limitation, or in any case I will agree that there is some way to participate in the forum. It makes me think of this law that asks French "foreign" origin, to ask for their majority nationality ... they are already French, but it is still necessary that they make the move to achieve. It may be a little confusing what I say, but I think it takes a real motivation to pantoniser, because it is true that we are not sure of the result. We can not improvise ecological, it's a step in life, and it can not be limited to the pantone, we must find it in our way of life, and at all levels. What is wrong with today's world is lack of motivation, commitment and perseverance. I do not know who was saying: "It's better to live your dreams than to dream your life.
Nofy (dream)
0 x
gerald
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gerald » 09/02/06, 09:15

The clean of the internet is that when an info is hidden, it comes out in the open a little further.

For my part, I find that the asphyxiation of the planet is progressing at such a speed that we can not afford the luxury of philosophizing. All good wills are welcome.

One could also say that any idea capable of bringing progress to humanity becomes thereby a collective good and by what right would we restrict access?

We must also take into account the fact that many people very competent in various fields are neophytes in computer science and will eventually be hampered by registration. What do we have to gain?

It was clearly said on this forum that ecology really only advances when it is financially profitable. We live in this society whether we like it or not. Obviously we can say that the Pantone develops effectively only in an alternative way but it remains a dream and the alarm clock may be suffocating!
Gérald
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 09/02/06, 10:02

I say it's give-and-give!
Otherwise it is always a minority that works for all the world, meaning that the other raises the little finger!
I am the first, I have no computer skills, I can not even send econology reports of my essays!
And yet I manage to be present and meet those with whom we have to do something!
People do not care to look for optimization of engine and other parameters. It could be a problem to show only the results of our work and not work in front of thousands of screens!
I'm not a "LOFFER" tele realiter no thank you !!! free access yes, but do not mix research and use it's two very different worlds
:frown:
And if it argued that when it was profitable, I'll have I started!
After you have to unify the results of all research ... So Gerald and all the others, you have prototypes come that we test them (otherwise I arrive)! : Idea: it is the only possiblility that is accessible to us! :x : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/06, 10:59

Well these discussions are interesting but the decision has already been made:
1) a public part
2) a private part

I think that, given the results of the survey, it is the best compromise ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"