Registration to forum mandatory ?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

Do you think that it is necessary to limit the reading of the subjects to the members of the forum ?

The poll expired on 20 / 02 / 06, 12: 32

Yes it is certain: there are too many recuperators or inactive compared to experimenters!
55%
No, you have to make everything accessible without any effort for visitors
45%

Total votes: 29
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/01/06, 07:51

Hello,
It is true that we are not many to experiment
and this is often understood the do-it-yourselfers are enthusiastic young people, but they lack time or mean tooling
welding equipment ect .. the will is there but it does not take much to obstruct a project, moreover the results are not always the appointment, the tests and consumption measures are long and expensive in time and a little in silver
Depending on the situation of DIYers, in addition to a certain age of life, there are all the daily obligations that delay ... The priorities are elsewhere, in summary if the first assembly does not work, it discourages the manufacturer.
Now there are those who like me a few years ago, who work locked in a small garage and who does not know what is going on outside, so a lot of editing and often experiences that end up in the rubbish bins .
and during all these years, I did not seek to hide or keep secret my montages, but I found it useless and a waste of time to speak about it to everybody, only to the people interested in making montages.
There is the other category of patent hunters, the only thing that interests them is not to make something work or improve it, but to be able to make profits, or there are those who seek a certain notoriety or whatever? but the true do-it-yourselfer who likes research remains discreet with his failures and his successes, as soon as one does something differrent, which is not ordinary one falls into the category of nonconforming, marginal and the problems begin, that's why I stay in discretion for a long time.
But with the internet we are expanding the circle of knowledge as we are not numerous in these areas and in addition there is a question of linguistics.
I do not think it's a good thing to put too many restrictions on the forum , anyway registered or not those who want to take the ideas of others will always get to do it.
Le forum it is above all a means of opening the door to newcomers who wish to embark on the construction of a panton, in order to advise them not to make the same mistakes that have been made, through those who perseveres there is always the communication by e-mail to make exchanges more pointed,
often communication and easier with guys who have experienced difficulties in their montages. (We understand better a motor when we break down, with what works well we learn nothing).
There are also the site clearers who gives us the links
There are also those who have specific scientific knowledge
They are not necessarily handymen, but their interventions are very useful.

Andre
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 25/01/06, 09:46

I agree with what you said andre !!!
And it is also true that there is little to really do research!
But the problem is that even between "experienced" person, we do not manage to agree on the parameters to take into account and the types of prototypes!
when the forumI would be willing to pay a membership fee, because those who seek know, as this restricts our ability to act !!!
And if we put all the hand in the wallet, we will arrive soon to the results !!! (even if the wallet is often empty)
and know also that it is not the most fortunate who invest the most in this hisory !!!
Depending on the extent of the work to be done, you must give accordingly!
It is the union that will make our strength NOTHING OTHER !!!
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 25/01/06, 13:49

Hello everyone!
It is true that disseminated throughout France and even Quebec, it is not to arrange coordination .....
It should be possible to determine a "standard" pantonisation process or procedure, see a test protocol, etc.
a little Quality can not hurt!
@ +, Good luck!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/06, 13:09

Good considering the number of voting weak and stagnant and following your various remarks I decided to make a compromise with the access to forums :

1) Leave a public part
2) Put a private part (what logic : Cheesy: !)

The private part concerns the following parts:

1) Energies: Electronics and electricity
2) "Pantone" process: doping with water or 100% pantone: Experiments
3) "Pantone" process: doping with water or 100% pantone: Understanding the process
4) "Pantone" process: water doping or 100% pantone: Geographical assistance
5) Unconventional engines: Tips for consuming less and special motors
6) Various discussions: Econo-Products
7) Various discussions: Le Défouloir: Mouth blows show!
8) Miscellaneous Discussions: Comments, Suggestions, Improvements, and Disputes

ps: private means invisible and not accessible if you are not registered and registered (housed) at forum.

This is hoping that this compromise will satisfy everyone.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 30/01/06, 14:26

Yeah we will do QFD, Ishikawa and Brainstorming to define a good analysis of the critical risks of failure !!!

Youhouuuuu !!

Rulian, ironic because hating cordially Quality : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/06, 16:28

Kidi the Rulian? : Shock:

Well there is a concern: the subject "private" not appear in the TOP10 ... for regulars, so it will be necessary to get the answers directly on the forums in question without going through the TOP10 ...

ps: Rulian, I have possibility to generate the TOP10 in RSS it interests you for what you know? : Mrgreen:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 30/01/06, 16:56

You've been rude to put unconventional engines and tricks, as well as various discussions in private.

Yes the top10 RSS for what he knows;) it would be the ball
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 31/01/06, 03:12

I approve of the decision you have made,
this keeps the cabbage and the goat clean.
: Lol:
I am a little disappointed to see that there has been so little participation in the survey.
0 x
Other

by Other » 31/01/06, 19:25

Rabbit wrote:.
: Lol:
I am a little disappointed to see that there has been so little participation in the survey.

Hey rabbit, it's like that in all voluntary organizations to other associations, even the red cross has difficulty in its local organizations, there are 4 or 5 people who hold everything in place and a few hundred who look,
as soon as this nucleus is extinguished, all the patent falls to oblivion. And the more years progress, the more this fragility becomes obvious, less and less people want to participate in something collective.

Andre
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 31/01/06, 20:53

Yeah but we are still a significant minority!
and if we cooperate properly, it can really do it !!! 8)
A handle ... that's enough! : Cheesy:
and for the section, to see the number of participants in the survey, I think that anyway there is no more involvement than that! : Cry:
So, stay "discreet", not to hide something but not to share something that will not be understood.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"