Anti phishing of IE does not like econology

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 22/07/08, 07:04

Hello

For purists, whispers, and the ignorant : Mrgreen:

it's more a panda ... than a fox

And hop! .. it was my contribution of the month 8)

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 22/07/08, 08:42

Christophe wrote:Another 2 good testimonials that encourage you to switch to Firefox ... even if you are on windows! http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/products/firefox/

Camel, for Linux it depends on your system: linux can "row" more (= be more greedy) than windows ... I have a friend who has a super unstable Unbutu for example ...

Indeed, under Firefox, no problem under Kaspersky 8, however, although Kaspersky is certainly the best anti-virus, it uses quite a bit of power and slows down somewhat, not only on the internet, so I recently switched to NOD32 which is satisfactory. When we talk about "other anti virus", it is often Avast: better than nothing, but not very effective, less than Norton (...): I recently repaired a PC running Avast which was stuffed with dirty beasts ... liquidated by a demo version of Kaspersky: thank you russkoffs :D
Linux is far from being the panacea (I pass on the great complication of use): Ubuntu is as demanding as Vista, and even more on some PCs (hardware often not supported), but my second PC (backup) runs on Mandriva which is much less confusing from Windows, and I find less resource intensive than Ubuntu, especially in Root mode which is horribly slow and often crashes under Ubuntu, but it is 2 x slower than under XP SP3.
Note that I recently switched my main PC to Vista and I was surprised to see everything working immediately, internet connection included, 25 minutes after formatting the hard drive (except the sound chip which was not recognized natively), and with all the most recent drivers, I did not notice any loss of performance compared to XP SP3, we see that they have optimized Vista 2 or 3x faster than XP (which was not not great at first ...)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/07/08, 12:59

Christophe wrote:Citro you deactivated the anti phishing shit * at your job?

I just did it just now.
We will see what happens ...
:?:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/07/08, 17:49

hello chatam
Chatham wrote:When we talk about "other anti virus", it is often Avast: better than nothing, but inefficient, less than Norton (...): I recently repaired a PC running Avast which was riddled with filth beasts ... liquidated by a demo version of Kaspersky: thank you russkoffs :D

Avast may leave a few tenants ... in any case they remain discreet and do not slow down my machine speed : Mrgreen: . In any case, it is stable, while Norton I had to fire it because it continuously showed me un-removable error messages despite hours on the forum and the hot line and many installations. The conclusion was you have to turn this sea .... I was told that it was the most installed antivirus therefore the most attacked, the most armored, but not the most powerful ..... and rather a planter and slow.
Besides that to uninstall it ... it's not 5 minutes ... :frown: If that's not a costume .... : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 22/07/08, 19:00

Flytox wrote:Besides that to uninstall it ... it's not 5 minutes ... :frown: If that's not a costume .... : Mrgreen:
A+

hey, if Norton is very easy to uninstall, just know how: download the uninstall tool on the Norton site and presto, bye bye ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/07/08, 19:31

re hello chatam

After using the recommended uninstallation program from the internet, visit your registry and your hard drive, you will see that there is a certain number of "slag" ink everywhere ...
It is not only Avast which leaves files everywhere and unattended .... and whose role is ... ???
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 22/07/08, 20:48

Internet Explorer still exists? It's been a long time since I switched to Firefox.
That said in passing I note that econology is rather well placed according to Alexa ...
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traff ... ply&t=5777

It should interest the webmaster.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 23/07/08, 11:40

That said in passing I note that econology is rather well placed according to Alexa ...

How strong, my webmaster !! Image
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 23/07/08, 12:36

prances wrote:Internet Explorer still exists? It's been a long time since I switched to Firefox.

Although I mainly use Firefox 3, I also sometimes use IE7 in the form of Avant Browser which is very nice ...
0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 23/07/08, 12:47

Chatham wrote:
prances wrote:Internet Explorer still exists? It's been a long time since I switched to Firefox.

Although I mainly use Firefox 3, I also sometimes use IE7 in the form of Avant Browser which is very nice ...

How firefox can display a page in IE compatible mode so what interest?
0 x