Ökofen - Unusual (advertising photomontage)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/01/11, 18:36

Put all of these dialogues in the humor section (shadoks)!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(I give permission to put all my posts there !!)
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 22/01/11, 19:36

Dede

Given the twist, wouldn't it have been wise to question yourself and take a step back, not adding comments on you!

Wouldn't be in your place!
: Shock:

There should be no competition between us, but mutual help for the good of all!

I am not anti-Okolfen, on the contrary because they sell tons of boilers and not all customers have problems but only a handful, sometimes due to the incompetence of an installer and sometimes due to equipment breakage!

My thought on the way to proceed is well described above and on some other threads, you understand the reasons that I evoke which make me believe that we are perhaps going a little too far in the home automation of heating but that don't make trash!

Advance by the negativism ended up annoying people and you should apologize to the members who felt upset instead of putting it back in the soup!

Personally I also find that it puts you a little too much sometimes but I can live with it, I'm not perfect either but I find it a shame to see members turn their backs on differences of opinion which turn sour!

Wisdom would not be to apologize to all our friends! :|
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 22/01/11, 21:26

Hi,

Well tell me, it does not leave this advert indifferent! Notice: a pellet boiler that we are trying to make up into a gas boiler, it is subject to debate ...

Regarding moderation, we could perhaps simply prohibit the exclamation marks !!!!! and the words fat failing to censor. In my opinion, our fanatic would fit in his slippers illico. Well yes: to prevent an individual from writing without censoring or cutting his hand (or his foot, sometimes ...), we can simply forbid him to say words. And his are limited to two forms of barking.

In any case, I take advantage of having been able to bring together the whole team of "hotliners" to say that I appreciated being able to read and benefit from their explanations, that they really helped me and that they help me. again (I'll spare you the future form, but it's there too). It is in my opinion, the absolute richness of this forum (like others probably). On this point at least, I think there is consensus. Also, if I am very embarrassed by the staggered or even displaced interventions of a few excited handling the exclamation point as Gnafron handles the stick, I will now endeavor not to lose sight of this function which is the sharing of experience .

In the future, I will therefore refrain from any remarks against Dédé except on this thread that I initiated and which will remain my safety valve, in a way. I hope you will want to do the same and that it will make some people want to come back and contribute more frequently and others the desire to continue to do so as often. Personally, I would really find it a shame if you deprive us of your informed opinions! If Dede comes here to drop some droppings from time to time, I will conclude that in addition to his many other "qualities", he is a masochist.

Come on, one last for the road: Dede? Your super boiler, does it go to summer time by itself? Mine, I believe not, but I forgive her all the more easily because she has lots of other faults. Well yes: it's still nasty to be forced to change the time every six months while a simple program that would do it all by itself would really make life easier for us, damned French people decidedly so complicated.

Plus for more serious information on the usual channels :P
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/01/11, 03:37

Dede? Your super boiler, does it go to summer time by itself?

My simple boiler does not care about the hour !! to be polite !!
It is simple and not great!

It dates from before inexpensive microprocessors, sometimes made to complicate life instead of simplifying it !!

And therefore one more annoyance that I avoid, which I never thought of !!

Finally, I have alarm clocks and clocks (of German origin but walking all over France) at time corrected by radio which make this change from summer to winter time, automatically, and you should ask Okofen to use it, on its boilers (see Conrad and the integrated circuit costs a few €) !!

The boiler does not need an hour, only its thermostat needs it if we want to program !!
And so simple, the thermostat must be independent of the boiler !!
I don't need it, 25 years without touching the thermostat, except when I leave at 900Km for weeks, to reduce by hand !!

I am for intelligent, enlightened, useful growth and not for complicated and useless commercial growth with a multitude of blunders that we forget to indicate in the specifications, reason for my presence on this forum, to know what to avoid !!!

Given the armada of brands and commercial scams, I don't see the end of it !!

I do not use cell phones or Ipod, because we are captive !!!

But I use the computer when it is essential, open, freely programmable, which is not the case for most commercial devices with hermetic and inaccessible microprocessors, with the bonus of beautiful blunders, with the itch of everything reprogram !!

Finally, I am terrified to see the shadoks, when we explain to them how to no longer pump in a vacuum, to become edgy, insulting, accusing you of noticing the truth.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 23/01/11, 05:01

: Shock:

0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 23/01/11, 10:12

In the future, I will therefore refrain from making any remarks against Dédé except on this thread
Same thing for me, the other posts will be less dense. Elsewhere, I will no longer read his remarks.

Mine, I don't think so
Mine, yes.

My simple boiler does not care about the hour !! to be polite !!
She is simple and not great

We still do not have the references of your "rare pearl"!
You are ashamed :?:

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Did67

by Did67 » 23/01/11, 12:27

@christophe

Everything is in the first post of dedicated which follows my long explanation that I addressed to you - not dedicated, it's been a long time since I abandoned all dialogue ...

So yes, on the threads concerning the settings, the glitches, the Okofen problems (except this one), I suggest that you transfer in the future the posts without "added value" of dedeco.

I think there will be a consensus of the majority of the contributors, of whom I remind you once again that our object is to exchange and troubleshoot, to help those who discover the brand. I even think there will be unanimity. We don't need an autistic and paranoid barker who tells us every second post that Okofen is shit and regulation too, except his!

I admit to having infinitely more pleasure to exchange with Dirk (who left the wire because of this pollution), or with manet or dhaulagiri and some others.

@ Alain G

Goods.

@ dedicated (anyway, for once)

It's not just the truth that pisses you off!

Besides, your truth is not a truth. It is a point of view.

Very exactly, we can see there the very very high opinion that you have of yourself. You are a kind of unknown genius, if I understand correctly. Or a universal guru? In any case, you think without a smile that what you say is a truth. My poor devotee, what a ton of frustrations, what inferiority complex must convey such an attitude ...

And as we get angry because you get drunk on repetition, it comforts you. It is a truth which you think accredited by our reactions!

Note in passing that some political parties have made a specialty of this tactic. You should join them.

Hat the artist!

Imagine, a discussion on the culture of orchids, fanatics gathered in a room ...

An idiot repeats at the end of each intervention: "yes, but today it is snowing" ...

He is telling the truth (if it snows).

It will end up annoying the audience, however, who wants to talk about growing orchids ...

No doubt we would ask him to leave the meeting room to go see the meteorologists.

But even that you don't understand, my poor dedicate!

With all due respect for age, you really are the forumthe most stupid I have ever met. Miss that the "n" to your nickname.

But actually, I don't like to use the word "con", so let's say asocial. Imbued with him. Irrepressible need to bring back your strawberry.

I gladly give credit to views that contradict my own. Christophe will be able to testify that a number of times already, I admitted that I was wrong. But "to the truths of an idiot", no ... Especially bold and with exclamation marks !!!!!

Because sincerely, I still hoped that you would understand. That you would have a minimum of intellectual honesty to leave us alone between Okofenophiles.

I was wrong.

Sorry.

Sorry.

I definitely leave all dialogue with you.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 23/01/11, 13:22

I will refrain from putting on a layer again, even if it itches.

I definitely leave all dialogue with you.

This is also what I decided following discussions on other sons.
I think this is the best reaction to have and I invite everyone to do the same.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/01/11, 13:35

We still do not have the references of your "rare pearl"!

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 8sbzvl.gif

This basic, simple boiler is no longer made (25 years old) and the brand following the associated fashions and standards, making boilers like the others !!

So perfectly useless, except that the boiler respects what Alain has described in more detail than me:
In addition, given its rusticity, you will not want it, believing in some current nonsense, such as a penny on the yield better, the need for an external probe, and the complications that follow !!
modify and simplify the regulation as described by Alain G in:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191081.html#191081

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191445.html#191445
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191456.html#191456
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191413.html#191413
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191459.html#191459
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191467.html#191467
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191487.html#191487
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191056.html#191056

Manet, consumer, wrote:

A simple boiler (even gas) is a rare pearl hard to find,

Finally, I will continue to change the temperature of the radiators according to the T ° ext from time to time .....Change 3 boilers! ...

And the goal studied by manufacturers to sell boilers often will be achieved once again with 3 boilers !! while it is a question of simplifying the regulation of the boiler !!

manet42 protests:
Moreover, since I see that even gas boilers like Saunier Duval, are entitled to a heating curve,

Another false statement ..
Now it's Saunier-Duval the target ...

Finally the Saunier Duval Thema Classic C25 on its installation instructions and use in an adjustable mode with heating curve with external probe 32 page on 40 menus 6 and 7:

Menu 6
Outdoor probe
The 06 Cod menu offers
16 regulation slopes
numbered from 00 to 15
(see graph)
Example: with the curve
10, the temperature of
heating is maximum
for a temperature
outside of -5,5 ° C.

and if the pro has gone up this probe declared indispensable, you have all the corresponding problems turning you into shadoks!

In addition this boiler has all the problems of my previous boiler Chaffoteaux, from 30 to 40 years ago : uninsulated boiler and exchanger, exchanger clearly similar, complete lack of information and warning that this boiler is totally uninsulated and must not be mounted outside habitable rooms, what had been done obviously at home in a garage !!

In addition nowhere written the advice that security is improved by installing in addition a reliable CO detector, since the boiler is in a habitable room !!

In addition, it takes 54m3 air inlet / h 12 page on 40 in this habitable room for safety and nowhere for the user, we insist in red that if we close a little this arrival, very cold, it is imperative and essential to have a reliable CO detector, not to be one day 300 dead per year by CO in France (and thousands of injured)! !

It's as serious as the scandal of the Picksdangerous useless drug, where at the moment (12h50) on the A5 it is explained that if it had not been refunded by the social security, without any control, one would have realized nothing!
Finally, nowhere is the loss of energy due to this mandatory air intake lower the real return, (calculate how much?).
All this is serious with a boiler reserved for the poorest, once more victims !!

I'm scared to see the same 30 lies again at 40 years later, with this type of boiler modified to a minimum, which, by dissimulation, takes for victims the poorest, with the same results as the deceptive drugs !!

Finally I demonstrate and explain what seems to me very useful, instead of cursing like the intolerant pissed off!

There is only the truth with the dead who annoys Servier and others !!
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 23/01/11, 22:07

Hello,
Let's stay calm,
I read diagonally the okofen posts and my personal reflection on the difference in point of view between the different speakers is as follows:
Okofen like other high-end (fröhling, guntamatic and so on) manufactures machines full of qualities: robustness, reliability, adaptability, performance, but these machines present an insurmountable flaw for a large number of potential customers, they are too complex. The average customer who wants a renewable energy boiler will quickly be overwhelmed with a machine made for technicians. it's time for "plug and play" or else people go their way. In the same vein, a complex regulation associating several energies in an individual heating will make your house unmarketable if you have to part with it.
The manufacturers of more rustic boilers have better understood the desires of their customers even if the machines do not perform as one might expect.
Keeping it simple is very complicated, that's where genius comes in.
Voili, voilo
A+
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"