Francophone Network for Ecologist Associations

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
martinx
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Francophone Network for Ecologist Associations

by martinx » 02/02/09, 07:38

Hello everyone !

The environmental association Anciela launches a Digital Network to help French speaking environmental associations in their communication tasks with citizens and other members of civil society: the Francophone Network for Ecological Associations. It is completely free and non-binding for associations.

This digital tool allows associations to be listed in a detailed directory, to write articles, and to publish their events. The environmental associations will be able to communicate their events, denounce the dangers they study on a daily basis, propose solutions to environmental problems, raise citizens' awareness of their themes ...

It also facilitates the search for volunteers, trainees or permanent as well as publish the needs of men or associations in finance for each of their different actions.
I invite you to discover the site of the REFAE: www.refae.org

Feel free to give your comments, criticism, opinion or advice. The network is nascent and any opinion is good to take so that we are more effective to help associations! Thank you in advance !
0 x