The “funny” Comedy Club

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The “funny” Comedy Club

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/01/22, 16:28

pedrodelavega wrote:It's a bit long. In summary, it meets exactly the recommendations of D.Raoult in the video I quoted above.

Here it's "funny", I thought he was a charlatan...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/22, 16:45

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:or else you get us a serious study that proves your point

The full opinion of the HAS with all the studies referenced or directly linked:
https://www.has-sante.fr/upload/docs/ev ... &17456.pdf
It's a bit long. In summary, it meets exactly the recommendations of D.Raoult in the video I quoted above.

What a trickster, we get the same Gardasil-9 wiki-thing not updated, still 2017, so nothing new => trash

97E4DF8F-CBED-4CB4-B712-E80E4BA0BA1A.jpeg
97E4DF8F-CBED-4CB4-B712-E80E4BA0BA1A.jpeg (410.89 Kio) Consulté 813 fois
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/01/22, 16:52

0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 28/01/22, 16:54

Obamot wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:or else you get us a serious study that proves your point

The full opinion of the HAS with all the studies referenced or directly linked:
It's a bit long. In summary, it meets exactly the recommendations of D.Raoult in the video I quoted above.

What a trickster, we get the same Gardasil-9 wiki-thing not updated, still 2017, so nothing new => trash

No, lost.
This is the updated opinion of 2020 precisely.... : Arrowd:
https://has-sante.fr/jcms/p_3160954/fr/ ... nt-adsorbe
This is also partly why the gardasil wiki is notified as obsolete in the header.

The one mentioned in the wiki (2017): : Arrowd:
https://has-sante.fr/jcms/c_2796800/fr/ ... ncreDocAss
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/22, 17:07

These are opinions, not studies. Try again.

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:The full opinion of the HAS with all the studies referenced or directly linked:

No, lost.
This is the updated opinion of 2020 precisely.... : Arrowd:
https://has-sante.fr/jcms/p_3160954/fr/ ... nt-adsorbe
This is also partly why the gardasil wiki is notified as obsolete in the header.

The one mentioned in the wiki (2017): : Arrowd:
https://has-sante.fr/jcms/c_2796800/fr/ ... ncreDocAss
Nothing lost at all, these are facts! First of all, I contest what the HAS says, which is why I asked you to provide a serious study, something that you are unable to do. Ah or that's smart, For the HAS to give its opinion, the availability of the vaccine is a pre-requisite. Guy's link indicates that Gardasil 9 is prior to 2014, so the risk of cancer is entirely eligible... Then, you have already been told that in this case, Pr Raoult speaks on behalf of the country's vaccination policy, and not in its own name: what a moron anyway... : Lol: Since you have become a fan of Professor Raoult, go find it, he says so in his videos.

And also tell us when in the video:
1) he would talk about the problem of inducing cancer caused by the vaccine, when he was supposed to fight the virus in reality? (Because be careful, it's not fake news, it's in the wiki article you refer to).
2) he would say that a nocebo effect would induce cancer?

And then I'll tell you why you screwed up : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/01/22, 18:00

Discussion
As in 2017, the data available can't answer to questions regarding :
- the interchangeability of GARDASIL 9 with other HPV vaccines (bivalent or quadrivalent);
- the potential risk of selection of replacement HPV genotypes following the introduction of GARDASIL 9, even if the data available with GARDASIL and CERVARIX do not show replacement of vaccine genotypes by non-vaccine genotypes with these vaccines;
- maintenance of vaccine efficacy with the 2-dose schedule;
- the vaccination coverage rates that will be obtained in the populations recommended in France;
- effectiveness in terms of cancer prevention, as for the GARDASIL and CERVARIX vaccines
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 28/01/22, 18:18

Obamot wrote:Nothing lost at all, these are facts! First of all, I contest what the HAS says, which is why I asked you to provide a serious study, something that you are unable to do.
False, they are referenced in the document. I pointed it out to you:
bistro / les-marrants-comedy-club-t16981-80.html # p489039

Obamot wrote:Then, you have already been told that in this case, Professor Raoult speaks in the name of the country's vaccination policy, and not in his own name:
Come on, that's exactly his style.
He had his daughters and son vaccinated with this vaccine...
https://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point ... 39_445.php

Drop it, you're right....
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/01/22, 18:22

Personally, if I was part of the target population and an analysis told me that I was carrying this virus, I would not wait, I would get vaccinated rather than risk cancer and have to undergo heavy and often ineffective... There's no picture.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/01/22, 19:18

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »28/01/22, 19:22

Personally, if I was part of the target population and an analysis told me that I was carrying this virus, I would not wait, I would get vaccinated rather than risk cancer and have to undergo heavy and often ineffective... There's no picture.
there must be antivirals to eliminate this virus!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/22, 19:22

pedrodelavega wrote:bla-bla-bla "you're right...

You still haven't answered the questions but redid your copied/pasted. So FTG falsifier.

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:Nothing lost at all, these are facts! First of all, I contest what the HAS says, which is why I asked you to provide a serious study, something that you are unable to do.
False, they are referenced in the document. I pointed it out to you:
You still haven't provided any new studies that would prove the vaccine would be safer. So you shamefully walked away again kicking and handing over the same controversial page and there is an absolutely irrefutable reason which confirms your wrongs, but the Végaz troll has missed it, because its purpose is not the search for real and relevant facts, but to play the part of the pain in the ass and, alternatively, of pit people against each other

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:Then, you have already been told that in this case, Professor Raoult speaks in the name of the country's vaccination policy, and not in his own name:
Come on, that's exactly his style.
He had his daughters and son vaccinated with this vaccine...
precisely because of what you missed and which does not question anything about Professor Raoult. What does not prevent you from being next to the plate : Mrgreen:

pedrodelavega wrote:Drop it, you're right....
Drop it, you're wrong... I question the passage a third time and highlight the essential element.

However, the vaccine is only effective against the strains of the virus concerned only if they are not already installed
And so Professor Raoult is not wrong according to the doctrine, since he pushes to vaccinate the kids BEFORE the first sexual intercourse, at an age when one can think that they have not yet had one. PAN IN YOUR MOUTH OF CRAZY WHICH HAS PASSED BY. As a result, the recommendation NOT to get vaccinated so as not to take any risks still applies in the event of an infection already contracted (unless, on the contrary, no virus has been detected).

I would add that this is purely technical and does not define my personal position (on this type of subject).

If they are already installed, according to this study, Gardasil would increase the risk of having precancerous lesions, and therefore a risk of developing cancer, and therefore in this case has the opposite effect to that desired.
— “When the wise point to the moon, the fool looks at the finger”

How does it feel to pass for a TDC...? But hey, you're in the right fi(e)l.
0 x