The “funny” Comedy Club

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The “funny” Comedy Club

by Obamot » 03/12/21, 16:42

The web is full of testimonials that will not cross the ramp of pharmacovigilance stats : Cry:

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/12/21, 11:34

The maximum : Arrowd:

ABC2019 wrote:- "I still have claims to confront my opinions with reality ”
health-pollution-prevention / understanding-vaccines-and-scientific-advice-objectives-t16933-2140.html # p482294
Ah that's stupid, you should have made a “acting out"! Image Image
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/12/21, 16:24

Obamot wrote:The web is full of testimonials that will not cross the ramp of pharmacovigilance stats : Cry:

my 87 year old father

his first Astrazeneca: 15 days of persistent black dots in the visual field.

Fortunately they are gone.

Her doctor took this lightly.

I questioned my Father: he never had these symptoms in his life.

We later learned that Zenecaca blocked the venous system, I think he had "mini ocular thromboses"

I'm not a doctor, but neither is I. We are lucky, my Father is doing well despite this shit that we injected with his timid consent, but neither his conviction, nor with informed medical advice ...

I had advised him not to do the vaccination, but leaving him free. The doctor pushing the case and my father too well behaved, and crappy Zenecaca macchin ...

Obviously, no increase in the statistics of side effects.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/12/21, 17:11

As they say, we will now have to “do with”

There are a few possible choices (can be combined because there is no contraindication):

=> continuation of reminders (while praying ...)

=> prevention with strengthening of its immune system.

In the 2nd therapeutic strategy (and all the more so if the vaccine is excluded) imperative at his age, I would have him do a complete biocheck by Unilabs (since the lab gives advice on supplementation and also valuable food) but it is appropriate to supplement immediately (even if the subject is not sick) with 3'000mg of vit C per day (yes 3g divided into smaller doses, in winter - this dose is due to age, it serves as a catalyst - we can go down to 2g outside the cold season). And then the great classics: magnesium (especially if he has cramps, they will disappear) selenium (essential against covid) vitamin “D” (500 IU / day) zinc, omega-3 acids ... (molo with acids omega-6, they are necessary to metabolize the -3 well but they boost the inflammatory effects, which should be put as low as possible with your father and the risk of micro-thrombosis., and for other inflammatory causes they are known : no or very little refined sugar, very few cereals except rice, a little hard at the beginning because we suffer from addiction to sugar / s).

An excess of sugar in the blood is harmful in the case of micro-thrombosis, because it heals poorly. I'm quite amazed at the “quick” recovery for his eyes, because the older you get, the slower the recovery process.

Provide 1 box of HCQ + Az, just to have stock.

Have a good doctor.

I have no doubt that as a wise person you are familiar with all this (and that possible co-morbidities are taken care of to the best of their ability). But I recall it for all practical purposes. Because the above is not specific to fight against covid, but meets basic needs (which will then allow an immune response against all pathogens. (For those interested and if it can help).
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/21, 16:32

the "good" non-vaccinalist doctors, it does not run the streets, but rather the reverse.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/12/21, 16:44

Janic wrote:the "good" non-vaccinalist doctors, it does not run the streets, but rather the reverse.

What is the reverse of a street?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/21, 17:04

What is the reverse of a street?
it's a eur! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/12/21, 17:20

a petition to sign ...

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/petition ... -COVID-19-

if you sign, the petitioner will be happy, but posthumously: he has just died of covid at 53, convinced that he has nothing to fear.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/12/21, 19:50

One more ass to put on the robot's back ... no limit to his filth. : Evil:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/21, 20:35

ABConnardou »29/12/21, 18:20 PM
a petition to sign ...
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/petition ... -COVID-19-
if you sign, the petitioner will be happy, but posthumously: he has just died of covid at 53, convinced that he has nothing to fear.
and super asshole strikes one more time. Fool one day, always fool, the mentally retarded!
During the last war, there were also resistance to Nazism and some died of it, ... convinced that they had nothing to fear. Can there be more con than this con?
2 x