The “funny” Comedy Club

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The “funny” Comedy Club

by Obamot » 20/11/21, 00:15

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Image

?

There is some ... yes ...

And that too : Arrowd: After the "fortieth edition"

77DA0E7E-DC79-4FF2-A88F-D21D2F5668E5.gif
77DA0E7E-DC79-4FF2-A88F-D21D2F5668E5.gif (72.77 Kio) Consulté 1116 fois

F32B58B2-1836-4F91-A052-1BAD3127719B.gif
F32B58B2-1836-4F91-A052-1BAD3127719B.gif (90.49 Kio) Consulté 1116 fois
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/11/21, 00:22

"The mentally ill have an excuse, I don't". (Jean Borline)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/21, 09:38

Are we having fun here?

Well, recess is over, we go back to class, the children! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/11/21, 02:13

Christophe wrote:Are we having fun here?

It's not that funny ...

but in the end we can understand that the technique of “funny. is fundamentally that of “cherry picking" associated with the “flood”[/ Highlight] to overwhelm the debates and in both cases create a diversion ...

Wikipedia:
"- “ In rhetoric or in any form of argument, cherry picking [...] is the highlighting of facts or data that give credence to one's opinion while ignoring all the cases that contradict it. This misleading, not necessarily intentional, process is a typical example of confirmation bias.
The way is then to ignore what an interlocutor wrote “By not playing the debate game” what is very visible (and if done in a repeated way, must be sanctioned, because I do not know you, but there the submergence is sometimes such that one sometimes does not manage to follow, this is explained because with the total collapse of their position, the funny ones deliver their last fight, which means to stop ALL the debates to avoid that the evidence does not sink them in the slums forever (which in any case is already done, but they are 'hang desperately, and that's bad.)

Wikipedia:
"- “ Cherry picking can be found in many errors of logic. For example, the error based on anecdotal evidence is to overlook large amounts of data and consider only a few known information, while the false dichotomy admits only two options while others are available.
More difficult to apply, except when bad faith is obvious, or during particularly caricatured omissions.

We finally have lots of examples now with all the scandals that fall week after week, and which are deliberately zapped by “Funny Comedy Club”, Which proves irrefutably, who practices this bias here.. All kinds of questions follow that have nothing to do with drowning the truths in the forum, by a flood in order to overwhelm the subjects they want to drown with the technique of “flood".

If we want to raise the level without practicing exclusion and put an end to the insults that this outrageous practice brings (in continual provocation and inadmissible spamming which plagues the debates) - because this transforms the vernal games into an endless story, zapping in the process on subjects that are interesting and undermine our schedule - to remedy this would be simple, it would suffice to sanction this practice (which is easy to frame since easy to target, it is justified (bad faith), and would be very limited in the extent of any sanctions ...)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/12/21, 15:53

Up ...

Following 2 simultaneous and almost identical posts from Végaz on Professor Jacques H Grosset who would scratch Professor Raoult ...!

Basically, this Triphon N ° 2 would like everyone to think like him ...?

But since when should top scientists necessarily think exactly like their “peers”? Image

And completely debunked by the last video of Pr Raoult (huge too, the debunk in reverse of JHU's stats) Image
health-pollution-prevention / understanding-vaccines-and-scientific-advice-objectives-t16933-1840.html # p477146
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/12/21, 16:28

Christophe wrote:Are we having fun here?
https://www.lefigaro.fr/musique/ils-com ... t-20211128 : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/12/21, 17:27

It's more the trash cans he does, Izy, it's the mass graves ... : Shock:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/21, 17:47

izMentrop »02/12/21, 17:28
Christophe wrote:
Are we having fun here?

https://www.lefigaro.fr/musique/ils-com ...t-20211128 : Mrgreen:
Irrecoverable the bouzo bis. Here is that his high scientific references are those of an actor who lost money by not being able to perform in front of thousands of fans. and who hopes to remake himself as in poker of which he is a fan! After ABCon who takes Jeremy thing for izymenetrur reference. But where do we go with these kind of jokes?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/12/21, 13:34

3058B409-4E47-4F38-9F2C-F182D306B701.jpeg

https://www.tennisworldfr.com/tennis/ne ... roblemes-/

By Izy “funny” Comedy Club

This summer, 34-year-old Chardy decided to get the vaccine and it didn't work out well for him. Chardy, now ranked 73rd in the world, says it has become impossible for him to train and play.

"Since I got my vaccine [between the Olympics and the US Open], I have a problem, I have a series of problems. As a result, I cannot train, I cannot to play.

[...] I prefer to take more time to take care of myself and be sure that in the future I will not have any more problems, "Chardy told L'Equipe.

Chardy regrets having taken the Covid-19 vaccine
“At the moment my season has come to a halt and I don't know when I will be able to resume. [...] So now I regret that I took the vaccine, but I couldn't know.

[...] This is the first time that the idea that next season (2022) could be my last crosses my mind, "added Chardy. In the same vein, the world No. 3 Stefanos Tsitsipas has expressed reluctance to be vaccinated.

"The Covid-19 vaccine has not been sufficiently tested because it is new and has side effects. I know people who have had it. I am not against (the idea of ​​being vaccinated), I do not see just right now, no reason for someone in my age group to get vaccinated, ”Tsitsipas said last August.

"For us young people, I think it's good to pass the virus on because we're going to build immunity (by naturally developing antibodies, which the vaccine is supposed to do artificially).

I don't see it as bad. As I said, it is not compulsory (to be vaccinated), everyone has the freedom to decide for themselves what is good and what is not.

The time may come when we don't have a lot of options, but for that to happen, I want to see a better version of the vaccine that gives us more benefits than disadvantages. "
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/12/21, 13:51

The time may come when we don't have a lot of options, but for that to happen, I want to see a better version of the vaccine that gives us more benefits than disadvantages. "
except that after more than a century of vaccine tinkering, it never worked.
What would motorists think with a car, new or not, which would constantly have more or less serious "secondary" problems such as brakes that would not work?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré