The “funny” Comedy Club

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The “funny” Comedy Club

by Obamot » 09/09/21, 09:17

ABC2019 wrote:I don't read them anymore, but seeing the list of names that answer i guess they felt offended

AD 44 wrote:Good evening (or good night ...),

Why not unsubscribe (or ask to unsubscribe [...]

Wouldn't that be better?
YES...! In the end, not such a bad idea to stop this endless flooding?
If they claim “do not read us anymore”, Or feel“useless", why not accede to their request?

Couïc: account closure?

As Christophe had already thought, we could thus see the effect on the other “funny people” after a “first example”, And see if attendance would start to rise again. Since ABC2019 itself claims its disinterest and even AD44 suggests it, why not start by deleting the ABC2019 account at their request?

He would not even be wronged because he has repeatedly shown a tussle with contempt ... : Twisted:
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 09 / 21, 09: 40, 3 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/09/21, 09:39

The JOGGER is aggressive but ticklish!
and funny people are idiots and liars! what is worse?
moreover, rather than calling them funny, they are not; I propose the dalton with the little surly penis called jack, the big booby Averell ABCon, the other two to choose from, and the youngest Yves dit Rantanplan, most often in their state prison ... mental! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/09/21, 09:44

Janic wrote:
The JOGGER is aggressive but ticklish!
and funny people are idiots and liars! what is worse?
moreover, rather than calling them funny, they are not; I propose the dalton with the little surly penis called jack, the big booby Averell ABCon, the other two to choose from, and the youngest Yves dit Rantanplan, most often in their state prison ... mental! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Let's not be unfair, since they suggest it, show disdain, why not “relieve” those who proclaim a “temptation” by closing their account: after a request reiterated and as insistent as it is convincing? : Twisted:

Because we are not going to spend our life there either, after a while it gets tired, let us accede to this desire, otherwise at the risk of seeing all the others leave: us, because of endless submersion: this is the real tidal wave! The real danger! I am very serious!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/09/21, 09:56

obamot
Let us not be unfair, since they suggest it, show disdain, why not “relieve” those who proclaim a “temptation” by closing their account: after a repeated request that is as insistent as it is convincing?
it is improbable otherwise Christophe would have already fired the Joggers invented by the big simpleton like the funny ones, not funny, and the forum could put the keys under the doormat. I suggested doubling the closet every time to see if relations improve or not, ABCon being the most involved now he could then rest his brains (sic), from here anyway! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/09/21, 10:10

Ah yes but there the spirits and the brains reach their saturation ...

The tussle has become palpable even among modos ...

The real “problem” has been better identified ...

It is therefore no longer the same: and especially since it is he who reiterates, he had also said that he was going to leave.

There is a moment when you have to take responsibility: I call for responsibility ...!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/09/21, 10:25

obamot
You're right, but at the same time all these controversies, which mainly revolve around the covid, that's also what makes the site work for Christophe, even if that degrades its interest! Cruel dilemma!
Already he could bring all the covid topics on a single COVID topic and block the others, and ban new ones which would free the page forum for other subjects and therefore their interest for recent readers
1 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 09/09/21, 10:28

Janic wrote:obamot
You're right, but at the same time all these controversies, which mainly revolve around the covid, that's also what makes the site work for Christophe, even if that degrades its interest! Cruel dilemma!
Already he could bring all the covid topics to a single COVID topic and block the others, which would free the page forum for other subjects and therefore their interest for new readers!

I proposed to him in MP to create three subjects a few months ago:

COVID-19: Outbreak data and government management (to discuss the pass, curfew, current epidemic numbers, etc.)

COVID-19: Vaccines and vaccination (to discuss current data on this specific point)

COVID-19: Research on the disease (possible treatments, patient management, sequencing)

Which, I think, covered more or less the themes.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/09/21, 10:32

COVID-19: Outbreak data and government management (to discuss the pass, curfew, current epidemic numbers, etc.)

COVID-19: Vaccines and vaccination (to discuss current data on this specific point)

COVID-19: Research on the disease (possible treatments, patient management, sequencing)

except that it would immediately leave as a lollipop! : Evil:
As long as you've got some shit on the toilet, you might as well just have one poo and add that classic incentive, "leave this toilet as clean on leaving as you found it on entering"
Last edited by Janic the 09 / 09 / 21, 10: 36, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/09/21, 10:35

And so, nothing prevents you from doing both : by dint of asking for more seriousness, ok, let's go then: cuckoo!

There: I backbone! : Evil: it's not just their posts that become unreadable, BUT ALL ...!

This guy produces such a flood that he invades everyone forum, it's Dedelco x2 (although what Dédé posted was more interesting)
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 09 / 21, 10: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 09/09/21, 10:39

Janic wrote:

except that it would immediately leave as a lollipop! : Evil:
As long as you've got some shit on the toilet, you might as well just have one poo and add that classic incentive, "leave this toilet as clean on leaving as you found it on entering"

I tell myself that one subject is too much. It will have 3000 pages, there will be cross-discussions on two themes, etc.
0 x