The “funny” Comedy Club

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The “funny” Comedy Club

by Janic » 07/09/21, 09:50

abcon
exnihilo, I suggest you do not answer on this thread, as anyway there is nothing to post there, apart from their usual insults, he will die his beautiful death quite quickly. There are plenty of other open threads where you can give your arguments.
and bozo stupid, go, "once again playing the boat // Bzzz here, bzzz there, he thinks he is the web master or a moderator.
So I suggest you go fuck other people on a forum that you can create in your image! Tchao!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/09/21, 10:46

Ha wow it's true, he had already said he was leaving ...!
ABC2019 wrote:as anyway there is nothing to post there,
If if you're going to see, we'll put all your TD pirouettes into it.
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 08/09/21, 17:46

Hello,

we are talking about JOGGER:

https://forums.futura-sciences.com/actu ... ligne.html

Research shows that it is not the anonymity of the Internet that arouses hostility. On the contrary, being obnoxious is usually already well established with the online troll.

The Danish study published last week (link below) aimed to identify differences in online and offline behavior, based on surveys of more than 8 American and Danish subjects.

Common excuses for social media anxiety and forums of discussion are the loss of empathy due to the lack of body language feedback, the minimal context conveyed by the plain text, and the reduction in inhibitions due to responding from a safe and familiar place.

According to lead author Alexander Bor from Danish University Aarhus:

There are many psychological reasons that make it harder for us to control our mood online. Ultimately, personality differences turn out to be a much stronger driver of hostility online.

Clearly, the statistics from the study suggest that online trolls are already trolls long before they end up behind a keyboard. They are equally hostile in face-to-face debates. And that has implications for troll hunters.

Still according to Bor:

We cannot eradicate hate online through education, because it does not arise from ignorance. Hostile people know their words hurt, and that's why they use them.

But Bronwyn Carlson of Macquarie University (Australia) says online trolls aren't that binary, although personality plays a key role.

For example, racists can express their opinions through online harassment, but they can also “remain friendly while continuing to make racist comments or“ help ”us see the“ big things ”that civilization does. Western did for us ”.

According to Bronwyn Carlson:

They don't always remain anonymous either: some, and even many, are happy to know who they are, and they stand up for their opinions.

The study reinforces the danger of the amplified voices of trolls, and how these “useful idiots” can be exploited. Anger drives answers. It means more clicks. It means more income. Social media and search algorithms have long discovered this and are actively promoting it.

Feeding the trolls is big business. And angry trolls make useful political and marketing tools. Anger attracts the attention of profit-seeking algorithms. Thus, the more intense a gathering of trolls, the more their voice and their message are propelled.

The internet serves as an automated filter and funnel. It is an amplification mechanism which strongly distorts what it reflects.

According to Bor:

To end hate online, we need to decrease the visibility and reach of those who are hateful. The alternative is that many people will be dissuaded from participating in online discussions. This is a democratic problem, given that social media is playing an increasingly important role in political processes.
Source:

https://www.gurumed.org/2021/08/31/t...es-hors-ligne/

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journ...4710ED631916E4

Bonne fin de journée

yves
1 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/09/21, 18:31

in short, it actually designates the funny people of this site! It looked good to me too! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/09/21, 19:21

The funny side is that yves35 has already attacked one or the other of the “funny ones”. It requires promotion : Mrgreen:

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: Yves deserves his place in the “Fan Club des Marrants” hands down, indeed : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
Last edited by Obamot the 08 / 09 / 21, 19: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/09/21, 19:23

Obamot wrote:: Arrowd: : Arrowd: Yves deserves his place in the “Fan Club des Marrants” hands down, indeed : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

To a large extent, as a deceitful Pharisee, we do no better.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/09/21, 20:04

The Blédina case!

Exnihiloest wrote:
Obamot wrote:...
Wanting to provoke you, by hiding you ...

"Elite minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, mediocre minds discuss people."
Jules Romains

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

Exnihiloest wrote:Collins? A concert of grandpas.

bistro / music-to-discover-share-t11137-430.html # p465511
No comment!

Exnihiloest wrote:
"In Art there is no minor work, all of them express something deep ..."

Everything is equal to anything and everything, then?

Big cn of manipulator who truncates my words and the intention behind the words.

Obamot wrote:Wanting to provoke yourself, by hiding yourself, it is through the weakness of some of your words that you reveal yourself. But since it's Art, who cares, I prefer to see the positive side: “Isn't it 'just' important that a work has been created ...? "
In Art there are no minor works, all of them express something deep, sometimes suffering. If someone recognizes himself in a work, the goal is reached since it opens the door to other possibilities. if I take my modest example, I started with classical (piano) then I played percussion, blues and rock, but very early on I was challenged by jazz ... There may be a initiatory journey, and therefore even if I listen to much less rock or classical, I wouldn't think of criticizing someone's tastes ... since at a certain moment "T" can correspond to anything what someone is waiting for to allow them to go higher.
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 09/09/21, 00:46

Good evening (or good night ...),

Why not unsubscribe (or ask to unsubscribe from the authorities of this forum), anyone who is incompatible or who disagrees with you?

Wouldn't that be better?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/21, 00:58

AD 44 wrote:Good evening (or good night ...)

1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/09/21, 06:55

yves35 wrote:Hello,

we are talking about JOGGER:

https://forums.futura-sciences.com/actu ... ligne.html

i don't read them anymore, but seeing the list of names that answer i guess they felt offended : Lol: The JOGGER is aggressive but ticklish!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)