Rush - 1 child dies every 3 days in FRANCE

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 15/07/09, 15:41

I tell you a story about child abuse.

I'm a shopkeeper, so the street, I'm not in but I see what's going on.

one day, I was 6 or 7 months pregnant, a woman was there, drunk, with two friends of hers and two children (who are hers, but that I only found out after the story) . they were cheerful and very happy and played to make the kids cry (great game ...) by lifting them by the hair, pushing them violently on the ground, throwing them ... in short ... it was unbearable to me as well that to ALL passers-by since everyone said "my god but what is it !!! it is intolerable ...." but no one opened his mouth.

after 20 minutes the woman lifts the little one (3 years old) off the ground by the hair and yells at her three centimeters from her face "but why are you crying, bitch, can't you see that we're celebrating, can't you see that we are happy ??" The little one was crying all the more and there I broke ... I walked forward, I spoke to this woman by texting her "Madam, calm down, she is too small to realize that her mother is drunk "

and there the woman takes it really badly "ah yeah I'm drunk me?" she screams! then she starts insulting me and yelling "you are a model mother you can be a slut !!! who are you? are you the holy mary?" and there she throws herself on me and starts beating me up. I, pregnant, I protect my belly and I let her hit me in the face, praying to heaven that she does not stab me in the stomach. NOBODY I mean NOBODY moved when the pedestrian street was crowded with people. she goes into my shop and trashes everything she can, suddenly I go into the shop also to try to limit the damage .... an old friend comes by (65 years old !!!!) and she intervenes, she also gets slaps and beatings, then two young men arrive and pick up the enraged woman and take her away.

the cops arrive 10 mn after the battle ... I go to the emergency to check that my son is well (phew) and then to the cops to complain.

I complain, they find quite easily the woman in question who pays the damage in the shop and the cops remind me .... they explain that since I received the money for things broken I can withdraw my complaint, that it would be better for the children ... that anyway there will be a social inquiry that this woman did not appear to them as being abusive .... that I would be wrong to absolutely want to hurt her ect ....

there I REMOVE MY COMPLAINT

EXCEPT THAT ... the social inquiry has taken place, and that the social services have removed custody of the two children 2 YEARS AND HALF AFTER THE FACTS stated !!!!

so the kids probably spent two and a half years in hell because of me! and I spent a lot of time with my little son to be afraid when I left in the evening with my son in a slit with a vengeful knife ... or aggression ....

morality to what everyone tells me I would have done better to shut my mouth .... and they tell me quite often: "finally you know what the kids are better at dass than with their mom ? "

in the end this story traumatized me and I felt guilty of everything! :frown:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/07/09, 16:31

Wow ... here we are away from organic eggs ...

Hot:

1) a clarification: it was not the social workers who took away the kids, but the justice (a judge); I do not want to quibble: it seems important to me. There is a system, in a Republic, with people paid for ... Normally trained. With a little luck experienced ... Anyway, responsible for that. And they alone!

2) That you say to yourself traumatized, I understand ...

3) That you "feel like you're guilty" hurts me. Because there is not the shadow of a trace of a good reason ...

I think you could have kept your complaint. Even drunk, there is responsibility for these acts of violence on you. It was up to the judges to appreciate the circumstances ... to define the measures ... Not yours ... I do not understand the attitude of the police.

I regret that justice did not see fit to initiate proceedings because child abuse is a criminal offense ... The attitude of the gendarmerie appears to me to be singular. Normally, they had to transmit the case to the judge (any official has the obligation - he has no choice! - to report criminal acts to the prosecutor; I made a report on "confessions" of parental violence of an apprentice from the establishment I run - which turned out to be fabrications; this is common among teenagers).

I regret the attitude of the "people". But we've known that for a long time. And I don't know how I would react in a violent situation myself, so I want to be careful in my judgment ...

I think finally that the fate of these kids is singular, in one case as in the other. With parents who no longer have the dignity of being or ripped from their parents in a system that will be more or less favorable to them (host family? Home ???) ...

At least remove your guilt from the head. For me, it's clear and limpid ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/07/09, 00:12

+ 1 Did67. MarieAgnès you have nothing to reproach you, you are not responsible for all the misery of the world, it is courageous what you did 8)
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 16/07/09, 00:27

0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/07/09, 09:45

Bravo foo, you looked better than me ... It smelled hoax at one kilometer - see my first reaction ...

For those who do not know, before flooding the messengers of those you know of this kind of syrupy messages, always check on hoaxbuster.

That said, the debate has started on the problems of abuse (and not on the hoax itself). And here is a serious thing ... See the severity of the message just above!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/09, 09:49

Hey one more, congratulations for the instinct Did67 ... and toto for the research (we can never say it enough: hoaxbustez !!!)

In circulation since: January 2001
: Shock:

In fact, the more it is false, the more it spreads quickly and for a long time I have the impression ...

I would be much happier to see very real informative messages on "consume better or the environment" spread at the same speed and in the same proportion ... but we are too "idiots" ... we prefer to read and broadcast "bullshit" ...

So for the less cons, here are 2 examples to relay:

a) Meat and globalization
https://www.econologie.com/forums/viande-mon ... t7955.html

b) Runaway of the warming
https://www.econologie.com/forums/reveille-t ... t7589.html

ps: c moa do not take it bad it's nothing personal ... I get tons of these foolishness ... moreover the problem is very real ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 16/07/09, 11:28

Christophe wrote:In fact, the more it is false, the more it spreads quickly and for a long time I have the impression ...

You seem surprised that this is "wrong"; did you really believe that a dead little girl had come back to write this text in the first person? : Mrgreen:

Despite a style halfway between "to make you cry in the cottages" and "continue the chain if you do not want 7 years of misfortune", I believe that Cmoa did well to post this text.

The experiences told here by the speakers are very real, they, and the questions quite sincere.
Personally, I appreciated being able to express my doubts and my questions because I had never shared them, never having "felt" ears ready to listen to them. I also appreciate that Marieagnès dared to tell her trauma and her regrets, which I understand.

So, a little respect please.
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 16/07/09, 11:32

Did67 wrote:1) a clarification: it was not the social workers who took away the kids, but the justice (a judge); I do not want to quibble: it seems important to me. There is a system, in a Republic, with people paid for ... Normally trained. With a little luck experienced ... Anyway, responsible for that. And they alone!
3) That you "feel like you're guilty" hurts me. Because there is not the shadow of a trace of a good reason ...

yes you're right, the lady went to trial (in fact after agreeing to me she got fired from her job because she was stealing money ....) so it's a judge who Withdrew his kids.

the thing is that she spent two years every day at the bar next to the shop (not knowing that a social inquiry was in progress), children left alone from the bar to go to school, the older took the girl to kindergarten ... in short, she told all the peppers of the corner his misadventure with me saying that I had insulted (which is wrong!) and when we removed her kids she was forbidden to stay at the bar next to my shop (even withdrawn, the complaint is still arrived on the judge's desk) to protect me apparently. suddenly all the peppers have repeated and distorted the story ....

it is a bit of a disadvantage of small towns: everything is known, but all the information is distorted.

for info the mother took two years suspended ... for theft and abuse of trust but not for abuse against her children!

in any case, there are two kids safe today.

what I meant by my testimony is that sometimes denouncing child abuse is not easy. the police do not want to be pissed off with this kind of story and the denouncer is considered a balance. That's why I think children are dying every day when there are neighbors, friends, people who witness the facts.

Regarding the story of sarah, the principle of this hoax is no longer a story to move the general public and this kind of hoax does not seem to be bad. she is a little romanticized but so many kids could identify with her unfortunately.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 18/07/09, 12:05

Christine wrote:
So, a little respect please.

There, I feel comfortable:

1) I think we can regret the principle of hoax (the use of which is not as naive as the one we did here) - for my part, I continue to regret the "spread" of hoax, which has something smelly. I check on hoaxbuster (although there I looked badly) ...

2) the chance made here that one made an "intelligent use" of it. So much the better ...

3) I doubt that this was the goal at the beginning ...

In short, there was here both “the lack of respect for hoaxes” (justified) and “respect for those who expressed their experiences, their doubts, their questions - like“ what to do? ”(And I am glad no one slipped, this is far from always the case on forums !!!) ... Consequently: I find your remark hard (this is only an opinion).
0 x