Give double glazed windows

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/05/08, 02:50

Leave concrete is "sold" (against some Rochefort and a DIY aprem on a hydrau ram) : Mrgreen:, thank you again tigger! :)

Good kk1 has ideas to reuse these glazings (in double or simple glazing by separating them) ... for the moment apart from a small greenhouse I do not see ... but gardening it goes a while ... :?:
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 14/05/08, 08:50

The best is still the solar collector for water.
A variant that I made younger is to collect a sheet water tank that you cover with black. On 3 sides you put the windows. Then you connect a pressurized water inlet and an outlet from the top.
For a holiday home it doesn't take up space and it works well.
For shutter purists to limit cooling at night.
I leave this system under pressure in winter and well even with -10 it did not explode.
I may have been lucky.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/05/08, 12:15

phil53 wrote:The best is still the solar collector for water.
A variant that I made younger is to collect a sheet water tank that you cover with black. On 3 sides you put the windows. Then you connect a pressurized water inlet and an outlet from the top.
For a holiday home it doesn't take up space and it works well.
For shutter purists to limit cooling at night.
I leave this system under pressure in winter and well even with -10 it did not explode.
I may have been lucky.

Ideal for hot and penniless country.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/05/08, 13:56

phil53 wrote:The best is still the solar collector for water.

Ah yes, but we are already "equipped" ... :D
0 x