Ecology is depressing?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nicoslv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecology is depressing?

by nicoslv » 10/01/10, 15:33

Hello everyone and Happy New Year
I subscribe to this forum and you post this little message for a first contact and a joke ...
Voila I bounce on the various struggles against global warming. Personally I was hoping a lot about Copenhagen. Given the results I think it's fucked up, that our planet is doomed
: Cry:
finally to give me good conscience I continue to do my selective sorting, to teach my three kids the small gestures ...
in short, in spite of my depression in the face of an inert government, I would like to put myself to clean energy;
Before facing this jungle, try to differentiate between skill and scam .... I will feed myself in your forum and post messages in the different sections.
See you soon
0 x
the first ecological gesture is the good education / information of children
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/10, 15:59

My answer: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nouveau-cl ... t9103.html : Mrgreen:

Sorry it's Sunday! Courage you're not alone in this, in fact there is a lot to be ... but is relative and not spend the dark side ...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Ecology is depressing?

by recyclinage » 10/01/10, 16:37

nicoslv wrote: I will feed myself in your forum

Enjoy your meal
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 10/01/10, 20:37

Chic! Bourguignon! Welcome!
Personally I was hoping a lot about Copenhagen. Given the results I say to myself that it is fucking, that our planet is doomed

The first sentence I take a nice freshness of soul and some youth (this is not a criticism, on the contrary!).
For the second, I can reassure you, our planet has nothing to fear, there we (and some other creatures) who have everything to fear.

You'll have to manage to understand that we are all from top to bottom of society, trapped in a complex and perverse system, we must make an effort to get out and that those who are in our heads are the least capable of this approach ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
nicoslv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nicoslv » 11/01/10, 19:30

Hello
Thank you for your answers
then already to meet recyclinage ... thank you for the good appetite but at the moment it is rather indigestion because renewable energy is not so simple. There are many things to learn .... not necessarily obvious.
Christophe do not worry, I will not go into the dark side, I really like nature for the drop.
Ahmed thank you for your warm welcome worthy of a Burgundian.
Small disagreement with you when you say that our "heads" are not capable of changing things and that we must do without them.
For it is not we who are risking our system but big business ... and it can motivate those associating profitability and ecology .... : Idea: our brains have expensive government :|
See you soon
0 x
the first ecological gesture is the good education / information of children
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 11/01/10, 19:55

do not worry

if you can clear your head and the usual preconceived standard education you will arrive easily understand

it's a question of yes and no 8)
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 11/01/10, 21:59

A little regionalism: Hi Burgundy !!!
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 12/01/10, 13:41

the bourguinion is non musicians?
I think I heard one of their beef on the radio

(Bourguinion beef)

oki I fate
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 12/01/10, 16:42

nicoslv wrote:For it is not we who are risking our system but big business ... and it can motivate those associating profitability and ecology .... : Idea: our brains have expensive government :|
See you soon

: Mrgreen:
Ah!?! And who is the one who endorses and supports the nasty practices of big companies by giving them money? And who elects our leaders?

It's us.

Act on the causes .....
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/10, 16:48

It's not wrong, thank you for having noticed!

One more vote buying (differently, better ...) by participating in a (pseudo) democratic vote ...
0 x