CREASUN: Energy saving consulting agency

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
CreaSun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

CREASUN: Energy saving consulting agency

by CreaSun » 28/11/08, 15:38

Who we are?

CreaSun, energy saving consultancy agency, is the ideal partner for the success of your energy projects in the PACA region.

Faced with the energy emergency that current society is experiencing, CreaSun is committed to its level by supporting you free of charge in the choice of clean and sustainable energies. Because today there are solutions that optimize your comfort while achieving significant energy savings, we invite you to make an eco-citizen gesture by producing and preserving the energy of tomorrow.

Our primary mission is above all a mission of awareness and information.

In addition to associations and professionals in the sector, our goal is to provide you with personalized support and monitoring until the finalization of your installation. In all transparency and in all independence, we are mandated and remunerated by a group of craftsmen rigorously selected for their know-how and their qualifications.
Being aware of the problem is already a first step towards the solution.

www.crea-sun.com
0 x
CreaSun
Energy saving consulting agency
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 15:48

The site is nice and well done but ...it's not energy saving advice, it's green marketing ...

From the sale of solar PV panels and heat pump (pump in € m € rd) ... in short, pseudo-green tax exemption ...

Take a global look at a PV panel to see that it will never, given its cost, really create green energy ...

How many are you in your box? I wonder how a pro can be credible by doing as much heat pump as insulation as PV as thermal solar while each of these areas is a profession in itself...

Question: what do you have at home? How many m² of PV and solar thermal?
0 x
CreaSun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CreaSun » 28/11/08, 15:55

We are not installers or sellers of equipment! It's just advice. We are credible in what we offer: advice only and I agree with you that each of these areas is a profession in itself. Unlike existing commercial companies, we do not sell anything, do not market anything, do not promote one product more than another, one solution more than another. Our primary mission is above all to offer you an à la carte service adapted to your needs. If we have targeted 5 solutions it is because they seemed coherent to us. We are talking about heat pump here and no reversible air conditioning. Knowing that a heat pump can significantly reduce the electricity consumption of a home, we see an advantage. The miracle green solution does not exist otherwise it would be known but it is up to everyone to try.
0 x
CreaSun

Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 16:01

Ah good answer! Image

Sorry, I'm generally a little harsh with newcomers ... but you know there are so many ecoportunists right now that you have to be suspicious ...

So in fact you are a Design Office and you advise your customers to bring them to installation sellers? That's it?
0 x
CreaSun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CreaSun » 28/11/08, 16:12

I fully understand since at the moment "green" is in fashion.
This concept is quite new and suddenly people have a hard time targeting if we are installers or sellers of equipment so the confusion is almost systematic.

In fact our goal is to raise awareness of the "green" improvements that could be made in a house. It is true that there is no miracle solution but I think that if everyone already had recourse to good insulation (in natural materials for example) it would already be a big step forward!

We are fortunate to be paid directly by a group of craftsmen who finance our actions and suddenly allows us to advise and inform free as many people as possible! Of course the choice of the craftsman is up to the customer. If he wishes, we can redirect him to the specialized craftsmen we have selected.

I hope I have convinced you :P
0 x
CreaSun

Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 16:14

Yes finally I think we will get along well! :) 8)
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"