Call for a future without incinerator

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 25/05/06, 15:33

Here, everything is in the title....

Let's tie up our hands and see what we can do next.

http://www.cap21.net/infos.php?page=app ... ateurs.txt
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/06, 16:39

Less incinerator is above all less waste to be treated!
That is to say, more selective sorting and less ultimate waste (over-packaging and various marketing devices ...)

So when I see this ...

"Reduction of packaging at source, requiring the use of packaging products ensuring the possibility of recycling, material recovery, recovery by deposit, as well as the taxation of non-recyclable packaging.
Creation of an eco-economy that generates employment, based on these new deposits.
Extension of financial aid to all the masses of recyclable products sorted in homes or in industrial sorting centers.
Material recovery of fermentable products and sludge, by composting or anaerobic digestion.
Alignment of the billing method for the household waste collection and processing service with the payment method in force for water, gas and electricity services.
Introduction of town planning rules taking into account the space constraints linked to sorting, selective collection, as well as the installation of unpacking and recovery platform in any commercial building project of more than 300 m² of sales area. "

... I adhere more and more to the ideas of CAP21 (it was already the first and only ecological to say not to go and clean the beaches voluntarily following the oil spills ...!)

Here in Belgium, the management and sorting has more than 10 years ahead of France ... It is "pushed" until sorting the different types of plastic ... and household trash are weighed in many communes (we had 130 kg for 2 and paid 50 € collection ... knowing that the average French is 400 kg for 150 € per year ...).

The French would do well to speed up!

I will news and signed the call of course!

To find out more about waste, there is a file on the site: https://www.econologie.com/nos-poubelles ... -2587.html
Last edited by Christophe the 13 / 04 / 15, 11: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/06, 16:41

ps: I moved the subject in the "Waste" section
0 x
tomy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tomy » 25/05/06, 19:34

I completely agree with you. The problem begins at the source, that is, US.

In France, the sorting of waste is not yet in the customs. It is unfortunate, but here in the south-east the sorting of waste does NOT even exist !!!! Nothing is foreseen to be able to do it.

The problem of the Marseille community is therefore to get rid of its waste, now that technical information is no longer allowed on the usual site (do not ask me the name I do not remember anymore :| ) hence the creation of the Fos-sur-mer incinerator.

I think that if we French, stop seeing no further than the tip of OUR nose, we could perhaps settle this kind of problem (to tell the truth there would be no problem : Mrgreen: )
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 26/05/06, 08:33

tomy wrote:...
The problem of the Marseille community is therefore to get rid of its waste, now that technical information is no longer allowed on the usual site (not ask me the name i don't remember :| ) hence the creation of the Fos-sur-mer incinerator.

It is entresens. Opened in 1912 which has become the largest open-air dump in Europe ...

If you take the train between Marseille and Arles, you will pass by. Even at night in summer you will know how to smell you are there : Mrgreen:
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 26/05/06, 09:11

I signed the petition, and send the link to friends, who will forward I hope!
At home, there is a threat of construction of an incinerator, after the landfill discharge which has just opened on a freatic tablecloth, which is completely prohibited!
15 years of procets so that this lely company can empty anything, in drinking water (aquifer + underground river) but as by chance this company is a subsidiary of the lyonaise of waters (???? : Evil: ): future water treatment: $$$$$$$$$$$$
but what to do, choose dioxin in the air or polluted water?
strongly that we pay the bins by weight !!
Tomis, I always find abnormal that you in the south, there is no tri-selective! but we may not be in the same country : Cheesy: .After we think of education! but if there is no sort, what is little explained to children :!: :!:
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 26/05/06, 10:21

It's weird, we always come back to the same problem.

I read somewhere a little story about a village in the past, which left its pastures free to access .....

As a result, the pastures have been degraded by dint of being used anyhow.
Then they put a tax in place for those who wanted to use the pasture ....
Result: the pastures were saved and were usable again ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/06, 10:30

Well yes ... for 90% of people there is only the wallet that counts.

This is why econology talks about savings ... because we have seen that with speeches it did not work .... or not well (this affects only a minority).

So it's sad to say, but most men still walk with carrots ... so there is something to adapt ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/06, 11:10

The news is made and the petition is signed :)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/05/06, 11:47

I too signed.
I had followed a few months ago, an interview on FR3 region-center, where spoke Minister Corinne Lepage and Professor Dominique Belpomme. They had impressed me with their arguments, their motivations for raising public awareness and at the level of European authorities, without speaking the usual "wooden tongue".

You did not miss a strike on the petition, holy Christophe ...
«Chrsitophe ECONOLOGIE.COM»
0 x