Call for a future without incinerator

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 11/12/06, 20:15

lili wrote:In Marseille, the fight continues against the installation of an incinerator in Fos sur mer

hi lili and welcome

yes an incinerator is not the best.

But what else do you offer to the dirtiest city in Europe who fucks this bulk waste with these close neighbors !!!!!

The spunk in the mediterranean, or send it to africa?

note there is more than butchering gibraltar and sweat and use the merditérannée as a trash can for the civilized world (given its state it will not change much anymore).

on the other hand fos is perhaps not a good idea considering the rate of hydrocarbon of the pond its risk of catching fire : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
lili
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lili » 12/12/06, 10:28

hello zac, well the solutions that there are for dirty or clean cities are the following:
glass, paper, cardboard, some plastics: sorting and recycling of waste (namely that it is partly the responsibility of the public authorities: in Marseille no sorting columns therefore no sorting possible)

metals: recovery and recasting by scrap dealers

organic food waste (peelings, coffee, tea ...) or hygiene (cotton, handkerchiefs, sanitary napkins ...) or natural (lawn mowing, wood ...): compost or biomass (production of electricity by waste)
Note that we can use vermicomposters even if we do not have a garden, it makes a big trash can to empty every year or every two years

for everything that clutters our beautiful recycling centers: recovery, repair, customization

And for the rest, we will have to stop producing polluting elements that cannot be recycled and therefore put pressure on polluting companies. I think we have to take the problem at its base. In view of the millions of polluting particles thrown into the air by incinerators, the idea of ​​storing them for subsequent recycling (when we have the appropriate techniques) does not seem to me so far-fetched!
0 x
zac

by zac » 12/12/06, 10:39

Hello

Your ideas are great and achievable in civilized lands.

the only problem is that they require the support of the population and political will; and the day you show me the whole population of Marseille move their ass to sort out this waste, I am eunuch : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x

Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 12/12/06, 11:44

If you had followed the subject, zac, you would know that the people opposed to this incinerator have proposed completely viable solutions technically and economically to treat the volume of waste produced by Marseille and its surroundings ...
These are not, as you seem to believe, rantings of "anti-everything" ecologists cut off from reality ...

More info on the CNIID website: http://www.cniid.org/
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
zac

by zac » 12/12/06, 14:38

Hello

yes the solutions are viable on paper (like the Corsican ferry company), but without the support of the people concerned; it can't work.

This is what, in my opinion (among other things) condemns the sorting of waste at the start.

I rather think that it is necessary to legislate on packaging in order to reduce them drastically and, above all, invest in sorting on arrival followed by recycling.

@+
0 x

lili
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lili » 13/12/06, 13:26

Hello, first of all I think that a radical change requires a change upstream (reduction by companies of packaging and polluting and non-recyclable products) and downstream (sorting and recycling of waste by individuals). This last point is only possible if information is given to individuals and an installation of sorting columns. Again we cannot blame people for not sorting when in their city there are no sorting columns.

SATURDAY 16/12 AT 13:30 P.M.
Meeting on the site of the incinerator at the south cabin for an improvised visit on the progress of the work

the site is located: route du port mineralier, zone caban sud 13210 Fos sur mer
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 04/10/07, 19:31

Hello
I am looking for a process which has been mentioned on the site to compact melt the waste.

Someone wrote on the subject that these are heating needles that melt plastic in a block. These blocks can be used for road improvements.

The person wrote something like:
"Solutions exist ... do a search with google on block stuff see the link "

The search function does not help me. I no longer remember the names of the blocks.
Anyone remember this? a link?
Thank you
0 x
goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by goodeco » 06/10/07, 09:15

Sorry toto65 the only result i found is to heat plastic to turn it into fuel Fuel India and Plastic

It is true that the search engine is not top.

Coming back to the incinerators, a piece of information has just gone unnoticed.
The Bouches du Rhône General Council had an ambitious project for the elimination of waste and its recycling.
For information : HERE

But the Marseille administrative court has just canceled the waste disposal plan

And what does the government do, a pretty granary with proposals that go in the right direction.
Find the mistake. : Shock:
0 x
In eternal learning
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 11/10/07, 15:23

Thank you goodeco
It's very nice to have wanted to help me! I searched everywhere but without results even with google.

For Plastbloc Google gives me 5 relevant pages. But nothing about econology.
It's a process like that of Plastbloc
But smaller is harder. A bit like concrete blocks.
Very very interesting the recycling project of the departmental plan.
And curious court decision.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/07, 15:29

goodeco wrote:It is true that the search engine is not top.

Maieeuh ... what bothers you / you?
I remind you that there are 2 "independent" on this page: search.php

Use the 2nd for more "deep" searches in the forum...
0 x