Attention, scam by email ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Attention, scam by email ...

by Lietseu » 26/06/09, 17:23

Here is a model of mail received by my eldest this weekend!

: Attn ................. M.xxxxxxxx

Naturally, this letter will come back to you, but please allow me to introduce myself to you.

My name is Barrister Lenc Darius, solicitor at law, personal attorney to Engr. xxxxxxxx, a national of your country, who used to work in Africa. Here in the world, who died some years ago in a fatal accident on September 2005, all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then I have made several inquiries, this has been proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you to find out more about your contact.

I have contacted you to join the fund at USD $ 13,500,000.00 (Thirteen Thousand Million Five Hundred United States Dollars). left behind by my key before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Financial Security Firm (bank) where this huge amount has been deposited. The Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Unclaimed that they can share the money.

They have been issued to me since the beginning of the world. I have been unsuccessful in locating the relationship for over the years. of the last name, so that the results of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, we 're getting your answer, we' re going to discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all the necessary information and legal documents needed for the claim.

This transaction is going through.

To begin this transaction, please contact the following e-mail and enclose the following information.

Names: ..................................
Phone / Fax no: ...........................
Nationality: ............................
Private Email: ..........................

I await your urgent response asap atlegalstand_7@hotmail.com)

Best Regards.

FROM BARRISTER LENC DARIUS
DARIUS (CHAMBERS) & LEGAL CONSULTATIONS.
NO 7, GAGLI STREET
LOME, TOGO.
TEL: + 228 078 9554.

Of course we begin to bait you, and then, you are asked a little more than your name and address (which is already dangerous), then as indicated you will be asked for a financial contribution = x% of the sum, people are already fallen in the panel, made well ATTENTION !!!

Be very careful with this kind of crap and do not ship it in, under any circumstances ....

Meow! : Shock:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/09, 17:28

It's known as the white wolf: it's the Nigerian scam ... togo!

Me I say: well done for those who are having fun! Generally they are guys who earn a lot of money (doctor, lawyer ... ptdr) ... but who want more!

: Cheesy:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/06/09, 17:32

There is no harm in repeating it !!!!!

meow!
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/09, 17:35

Yes it is, it's a lot of scams right now forums... must it be the pre-vacation atmosphere?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/06/09, 20:40

Hey? A Togolese version ...

We had already had the Beninese, etc ... It will make all West Africa?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 26/06/09, 23:20

After the bird flu and the one at A H1N1 we could not stay in Benin anymore : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/06/09, 05:49

Hello

It's quite simple all the paperwork I get in English, go to the trash,

Even fines or taxes ...

Andre
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 27/06/09, 15:10

I do not know if you know this site but it's really very funny:

http://www.croque-escrocs.com/

it's a chick (at first, but now they have a whole team) who tracks the cyber-scammers. she references them, notes the number of victims and .... their traps!

she has a whole section where she tracks down like that guys who want money and makes them do a little anything to display his trophies (kind, go take a photo with a cap Santa Claus in front of the mosque .. .. and send it to me)

it's especially humorous

couack couack (uh ... I wanted to do like lietseu but I'm a cockatoos molluks, not a cat ...)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/06/09, 17:28

Why not, we would be an extra couple : Lol:

The cat running behind the bird ...

All you have to do is find a picture of cockatoo for avatar and presto!

Meow! :P
0 x

Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/06/09, 20:20

Lietseu wrote:[...] All that remains is to find you a picture of cockatoo for avatar and hop!

Meow! :P
Wouala:

Hello Marie-Agnes! : Cheesy:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"