econology Association: goals, means and functioning

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/09, 23:13

Remundo wrote:So for now, I'm going to become a member and send a membership fee. I think Christine and Christophe will soon clarify the details of all this. 8)

It is specified above: you can already send a check for 18 € for "association econologie" ...

You want to know what more? A membership form to fill out?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/12/09, 23:15

So you can already join, as an individual only, and make donations by check bank or postal (we will put a tip online start 2010)

I send it to your address?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/09, 23:19

Uh yes ... and add your address and name if it's not the same as on the check (it's for the list of members, administratively you need your contact information.They will not be made public or provided, unless agreed , to other members.)

Hey Remudo I know this is a massive topic for those new to status and RI (although it's not even complete, I bypassed the purely "functional and administrative" stuff) but it's not a reason not to read what I said! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/12/09, 23:26

Dedicated ... I read, but it's late and I'm tired. :?

Well, I'm sending you 18 €.

I still think that members should specify their email.

Long life and success at the Association Econologie! :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/09, 23:32

Yes mail + 2 or 3 other info, hence the interest of the membership bulletin but hey there given the number we are I still know who is who ...

So yes, please specify an email on free paper ... as long as there is no newsletter.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/12/09, 10:17

Christopher said:

It is specified above: you can already send a check of 18 € odre "association econologie"

Nope ! We Belgians want an account number to pay for free! Otherwise schnol! : Evil:
We will wait! n / A !
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/09, 10:28

Yes, yes, yes quiet elephant we understood! You're more Lion than elephant these days !!

No, Belgian international transfers beyond € 50 are chargeable anyway : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/12/09, 10:32

Well, we'll do it several times :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/09, 10:48

Ah ah it's a pachidermic gift! Watch out there are witnesses, you might be caught at the word! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Good laugh, here is a list of actions that the association will aim to broadcast and continue, with some links for those who want to deepen!

Non-exhaustive list of concrete actions (excluding debates and information relay) carried out around the forum https://www.econologie.com/forums/

For more references: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

These actions were all carried out without any financial help or subsidy and by volunteers!

- Tests on MPG Caps (additive is called miracles in pill form sold "under the mantle") and the highlighting of the frankly venal aspect of the case and the modest results of the product.

- Transformation of a (old) traditional oil burner into a blue flame burner, and in doing so allowed the understanding of the benefits of water vapor within combustion (transferable to vehicles)

- Very important work (since 2003) on the injection of water in the thermal engines (reduction of consumption and 70% of the fumes). Instant steam generator design. Montages made by several town halls (Vitry sur Orne) and the General Council of Moselle. Easily transposable assembly to the CUS / CTS if will from them! Many media references (including television news).

- Launch of the Laigret project to create a real synthetic oil (whose characteristics are close to natural petroleum) by the action of Perfringens on fatty acids (waste).

- Demonstration of the efficiency of a little (5 to 8%) of SP95 in the Gasoil to reduce pollution and consumption

- Demonstrations of the effectiveness of the different EGR valves of vehicles dismantling in support

- Analysis and demystification of "gravity" or over-unit motors

- Provision of calculation utilities on insulators, energy balances of glazings, advice on energy choices ...

- Reflections on bioclimatic or high inertia houses (important solar thermal buffer)

Some projects in progress:

- Construction for mass production by the association of water torch (by electrolysis of water to avoid the use of bottled gases such as acetylene)

- Design and preparation of a water injection kit controlled by the vehicle calculator.

- Assistance to a commune of Ile de France in the development of 350 Hectares of eco-construction

- Work and tests on phase change thermal storage of a vegetable oil: palm oil

You can complete the links or references.

This listing should be included in our "business card", understand: the page dedicated to the association. It must therefore be as explicit and clear as possible.
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 12 / 09, 23: 03, 2 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 11/12/09, 20:41

Hi Cie! :D

I'll have to get over it, I was stuffed with work these days

the link for the EGR valves (finally, the valve of the vel satis at 100 000km): https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-di ... 9-460.html
history to show that the valves are reliable now
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^