Action St kita: planting fruit trees everywhere!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 21/02/09, 18:10

well there is good to take everywhere, ...
0 x
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vtajmb » 21/02/09, 18:48

A few decades ago, the Austrian agronomist Lenz Moser demonstrated vis-à-vis the vine the existence of a sociology of plants. Compared to a square of soil where all traces of grass were eliminated manually, Lenz Moser had measured at the same time the length of the vine shoots in other squares where there was a different variety of grass in each. Compared to the control without grass, the length of the shoots, according to the grass, ranged from + 53% (with Rumex) to -47% (with rays grass).

Nothing but the top, there is grain to grind ...

Gardeners know this well and avoid certain neighborhoods between vegetable plants.

I recognize that my remarks are vulgar and far from any esoteric approach. it is proven by experience and observation (lempirico-bordélisme), and easily reproducible
0 x
JMB
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 21/02/09, 18:55

yeah the guy he talks to me about the houseplant, ...

without wanting to bother you

could you tell me about the average life between wild and domestic trees

could you also give me the number of illnesses in their life

the rate of human occupation by trees, ...

without forgetting the coeficator that the name of the agronomic faculty of gembloux specializing in old trees has been given

not to mention the rascac ability to also give the trick of the artificial apple

find out about the impact of waves

certain waves promotes solidity

a bit like your theory on Mendeleev's board
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 21/02/09, 19:02

vtajmb wrote:A few decades ago, the Austrian agronomist Lenz Moser demonstrated vis-à-vis the vine the existence of a sociology of plants. Compared to a square of soil where all traces of grass were eliminated manually, Lenz Moser had measured at the same time the length of the vine shoots in other squares where there was a different variety of grass in each. Compared to the control without grass, the length of the shoots, according to the grass, ranged from + 53% (with Rumex) to -47% (with rays grass).

Nothing but the top, there is grain to grind ...

Gardeners know this well and avoid certain neighborhoods between vegetable plants.

I recognize that my remarks are vulgar and far from any esoteric approach. it is proven by experience and observation (lempirico-bordélisme), and easily reproducible

to read you I know that you are one of the people who do not conceive the earth without total control of what it contains

you are dangerous

do you know ?

and if you want to see esotericism I renew my invitation

you just have to have a goal, ...
a question ,...
0 x
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vtajmb » 21/02/09, 19:04

I am confused by the extent of your science; my 62 years old won't be able to laugh about it: your certainties and other effects of sleeves infinitely surpass me.
I prefer to return to my filthy ignorance, and refer to my conscience.

Lots of happiness in your world. I hope the landing won't be too hard
0 x
JMB
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vtajmb » 21/02/09, 19:05

about servant, that's your expression, I hate this word, and haven't used it: I'm a free man!
0 x
JMB
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vtajmb » 21/02/09, 19:09

your appreciation of my dangerous side flatters me; your certainty to make me a man who "controls everything" seems to me a little gratuitous.
I am constantly in uncertainty; this is why I observe, I reflect, I decide, I act and I observe again.
For me, nature will have the last word: you have to be able to be plant with plant. I love the earth; I define myself as being a sediment.
But you don't have to believe me.
0 x
JMB
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 21/02/09, 19:10

look at an x-ray of plants

and know that there is another x-ray

if you can imagine that even dust with radiation
or if you prefer a surge of waves

you will come to understand certain things, ...

and a lot of rite

how certain person recents something in certain places, ...

memory is also an activity for them, ...

educate yourself and you will understand that I do not lie, ...

and for landing you have to take off, ...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 21/02/09, 19:11

vtajmb wrote:about servant, that's your expression, I hate this word, and haven't used it: I'm a free man!

there is a misdeal

I'm talking about the trees, ...

confused, ...
0 x
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vtajmb » 21/02/09, 19:12

If it is to control that to seek to put in relation for their greater good cultivated plants and others, yes I control; I try to protect them by avoiding bringing together plants that can be harmful.

... it's a bit like you and me: I don't want to meet you or pursue this sterile discussion with you; I usually use my energy for more useful and constructive things
0 x
JMB